Ahmedabad Police Force to receive 3 ISO Certification Standards
It is beyond any doubt that an ISO Certification gives a head start to an organisation over its contenders in business expansion. It enables the organisation to raise quality efficiency and overall organizational productivity.
Today, every organization needs to fulfil basic quality benchmarks accredited around the globe. As to be in the leading edge of quality management & client satisfaction, ISO certification is a must.
There are quite a few instances of some government establishments in India that have represented organizational excellence with ISO certification. In recent months, the Police department has led this trend of excellence. For instance, Karnataka has 3 ISO certified Police stations, while Kerala has one, and recently there’s an ISO certified Police station in Bihar.
Now, here the question arises-
#1. Which State in India has a Police force following several ISO standards in a row?
The answer is Gujarat. Notably, it’s the Ahmedabad Police, which is all set to become the first police force in India to have these 3 key ISO standards:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2016
- ISO 45001:2018
No doubt, this will be a turning point in the history of Indian Police Force, as this ISO certification will place them along with the world’s best police forces.
#2. Which Police stations in Ahmedabad will get these ISO standards?
The entire Ahmedabad police force is to get 3 key ISO certifications unlike other states, where ISO certification is limited to just a few police stations.
Hence, this is the first time in India. International Organisation of Standardization (ISO), which is the international authority to provide globally accepted standardized processes & systems has conferred 3 key ISO standards to the Police force in India.
#3. What are the salient features of the Ahmedabad police?
Here are several key features and user-friendly facilities that make Ahmedabad police worthy of ISO certification:
- There are many signages in the police station that will guide to the counters where FIR can be lodged.
- While the visitors are filing their complaint, refrigerated water is served to them.
- No doubt, there are friendly faces all around. The entire staff is helpful and guiding on matters like the time taken to resolve a complaint.
- Importantly, the entire process of complaint redressal is online right from the time of lodging FIR at a police station.
#4. How much time will it take for Ahmedabad police to be ISO certified?
The entire ISO certification will take 3 months. This will involve-
- A complete transformation of the Police force.
- The procedure of police force functioning,
- Interaction with citizens,
- Care of the personnel
- Environment management
No wonder this will ultimately give a great boost to the overall repute of the Ahmedabad police force throughout the globe. The budget has been already been allocated for the same.
#5. Which Ahmedabad police establishments will be covered with ISO certification?
There are a total of 87 units under the Ahmedabad police that will be covered under the ISO certification. These are listed below—
- Police Commissioner office
- Joint commissioners office
- The police control room,
- RTO (Traffic) department
- Special commissioner office,
- Additional commissioners office
- DCP crime branch office
- Besides, 52 police stations & police lines.
#6. What are the improvements to be made in Ahmedabad police units?
The Ahmedabad police authority will now focus on the following goals in order to attain ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2016 & ISO 45001:2018-
- Upgraded patrolling after tracking hotspots in all police stations
- Techno-savvy procedure to monitor cops attendance
- Communication enhancement from the constable to the CP
- Registering computerised complaints only
- Modern infrastructure and maintenance in police stations and police housing such as clean drinking water, sanitized washrooms, garbage disposal and repairing work
- Weekly offs for all the cops and 8-hour duty shifts.
With this, the Ahmedabad police will lead the world’s topmost police forces. Surely, this will very soon boost the honour of the Indian police forces.
If you seek any sort of assistance on the ISO certification process, feel free to contact our business advisor at 8881-069-069.
Now you can easily avail online ISO certification services at the following zones:
|ISO Certification in Delhi||ISO Certification in Pune||ISO Certification in Gurgaon|
|ISO Certification in Chennai||ISO Certification in Mumbai||ISO Certification in Bangalore|
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business