Online ESIC Registration Eligibility & Benefits
Employees' State Insurance or ESI is indeed one of the most ideal schemes run by the Central Government of India for the employees. The key objective of ESI is to cover the financial as well as the security risks of the employees of the organized sector. The most economical and preferable way for an average employee to cover social security risks is, to obtain an ESI registration.
The government provides certain benefits for the employees working in an organization having ESI registration. As a matter of fact, families of the workers eligible for the NHPS scheme can easily access the medical facilities via ESI Hospitals.
1. What is all about ESI?
Employees' State Insurance or ESI is an autonomous organization run by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.
ESI is an ideal self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for the Indian workers of the organized sector.
2. How does ESI registration assist the employees?
- The insurance claim can be availed during the period of an employee’s illness, and while restoration of his health and working capability.
- Besides, ESI provides full financial assistance to compensate for the loss of the salary of an employee during the time of his absenteeism due to sickness, injury or ill-health.
- Financial assistance can also be received in case of maternity leave.
- Moreover, the ESI scheme gives a medical claim to the family members of the employees.
3. Who needs to get ESIC Registration?
ESI Registration is mandatory for every factory and specified establishments who have 10 or more permanent employees and wages of such employees are less than Rs. 21,000/- per month.
4. What are the benefits of ESI Registration?
ESI Registration assures monetary as well as healthcare cover to the workers if there is an occurrence of any disease, maternity or financial loss and there’s an urgent requirement to make arrangements for related issues.
Here are some further advantages of ESI Registration:
- Health care benefits @ 70% of the salary, if there is an occurrence of any severe sickness confirmed, and which goes on for a limit of 91 days in the financial year.
- Mediclaim advantages to the applicant and his relatives
- Maternity Benefit to the ladies who are on Maternity leave. They can get paid leaves.
- On the off chance that there’s the demise of the worker while on work – 90% of the pay is given to his ward each month after the demise of the worker.
- The funeral service cost cover
- Same as above if there should be an occurrence of incapacity of the representative
- Medical costs cover for Seniority citizens
In case you require any sort of assistance regarding the ESI registration feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now, you can download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.