What are the Misconceptions in ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
We all know that ISO 9001:2015 is a global standard for ideal Quality Management Systems (QMS). It outlines a structure for enhancement of quality in all organisations, that are aspiring to deliver the services that meet the necessities and expectations of all customers and other stakeholders, in the most feasible way.
No doubt, QMS is the aggregate of a large number of methodologies, resources, assets, and social aspects that help in achieving the goal of customer satisfaction and organizational efficiency. Rolled out in the year 1987, the latest version ISO 9001:2015 has substituted the earlier established ISO 9001:2008 version.
However, there are a few doubts among stakeholders regarding the significance of ISO 9001:2015.
Let us try to understand what actually ISO certification 9001:2015 stands for.
#1. What ISO 9001:2015 does not mean?
An ISO 9001:2015 certification doesn't do any of the following things-
- ISO 9001:2015 doesn't tell what the organisational objectives should be and how to achieve them.
- As such, it doesn't guide anyone on how to run the business.
- ISO does not directly perform ISO certification to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Rather, associations interact with a self-governing certification body or accreditation body to survey their QMS against the ISO certification requirements.
- Associations of any size can conform to this ISO standard.
#2. What ISO 9001:2015 actually means?
It's a versatile standard that-
- Enables every association to set for itself what are its objectives and how adherence to the standard should be.
- ISO 9001:2015 portrays the basic aspects that can be used to increase efficiencies by changing or streamlining efforts all through the organisation, with a real objective to bring down operational costs.
- Suggest new changes,
- Meet regulatory requirements, and
- It helps organisations adventure into the new markets, where customers ask for ISO certification
#3. Why a new edition was brought in ISO certification 9001?
ISO routinely reviews all measures to ensure that they are excellent.
- It continues being imperative for the requirements of associations all over the world.
- The last noteworthy adjustment of ISO 9001 was made in 2008.
- Now, the huge increase in the availability of resources, things, and buyer expectations.
- Likewise, the size and multifaceted nature of the overall organisational goals had by now suggested that ISO must make ISO 9001 most favourable to those necessities.
- Customers today ask for advancement. The resultant impact on the brand repute of those organisations that can meet the expectations is growing up each day.
Hence, ISO 9001:2015 certification was introduced to meet these overhauled wants. Know what are the differences between ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 9001:2008.
If you need any guidance on the process of getting ISO certification, feel free to contact our business advisor at 8881-069-069.
Now you can easily avail online ISO certification services at the following zones:-
|ISO Certification in Delhi||ISO Certification in Pune||ISO Certification in Gurgaon|
|ISO Certification in Chennai||ISO Certification in Mumbai||ISO Certification in Bangalore|
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.