Import Export Code
When Required ?
Import Export Code required in the business of export or import of goods and services in India.
IE Code issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India.
No Renewal Required
Applying IE Code is one-time process requires no renewal. Hence, IE Code is Life Time registration.
No Returns filling
IE Code neither requires any kind of returns filling nor any further procedural compliances.
Custom & Banks Requirement
IE Code requires to quote with customs authorities/banks for importing & exporting goods and making or receiving payment to/from international vendors.
Import Export Code can be obtained within 1 week from the date of filing application.
Import Export Code Process
1. Collect requisite information & documents from you.
2. Conduct scrutiny of documents & information obtained.
3. Prepare application in prescribed format for IE Code.
4. Attach digital signature & file online application before DGFT.
5. DGFT officials verify & process the application within 1 week.
6. After successful verification obtain Import Export Code.