Get APEDA License within a week with the help of our expert support. Start exporting agriculture products by getting APEDA Registration at the comfort at your place. Enjoy the free consultancy from our experienced business advisors regarding your category of agriculture goods, make online payments and receive the online delivery of your APEDA Certificate.
Providing business banking solutions in association with ICICI Bank
Facilitating Neo Banking Solutions & Corporate Credit Card to Startups
Trusted by Axis bank to cater its clients all licensing & compliance needs
Providing lending solutions for business needs with NeoGrowth
Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is a Government association founded in 1985 through an act for the Development and Growth of export of scheduled commodities. It furnishes financial assistance, information, guidelines towards the advancement of scheduled products. The products prescribed under the APEDA Act are considered as schedule products and exporters of such scheduled products are compelled to register under APEDA.
# Significance:- It is mandatory for all the agricultural exporters to have an APEDA certificate for carrying out the export of scheduled Agri-products.
# Enables Financial AID:- An APEDA registration is a necessary requirement for the exporters to apply for financial support schemes run by the APEDA.
# Validity:- APEDA registration is a one-time process. The exporter needs to apply for renewal of APEDA certificate after every 5 years.
# APEDA Products:- Organic products, cereals, animal products, processed food, fresh fruits, vegetables, floriculture & seeds are covered under the category of APEDA products.
# Easy Monthly Returns:- The exporters having APEDA registration mandatorily needs to file the monthly export returns. In case of no exports, NIL return needs to be filed.
# Export-Orientation Programmes:- The APEDA registration enables the exporters to participate in the Orientation and training Programmes conducted by APEDA for Export Promotion.
APEDA Registration Is obligatory for every exporter of agriculture commodities. By obtaining Online APEDA Registration, An Exporter Can:
1. Obtain agreements on enhancing the packaging and trade of the Scheduled Products to be exported.
2. Attend training sessions governed by APEDA in various traits of the industries connected with the Scheduled Products.
3. Get enlisted under the Exporters Directory accessible.
4. Get brand promotion by advertising and promoting the products with the APEDA registration.
APEDA do export promotion and development of the following below scheduled Agri products:-
1. Fruits, Vegetables and their Products.
2. Meat and Meat Products.
3. Poultry and Poultry Products.
4. Dairy Products.
5. Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products.
6. Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products.
7. Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds.
8. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
9. Cereal and Cereal Products.
10. Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts.
11. Pickles, Papads and Chutneys.
12. Guar Gum.
13. Floriculture and Floriculture Products.
14. Herbal and Medicinal Plants.
In addition to this, APEDA has been entrusted with the responsibility to monitor Import of sugar.
The objective of APEDA is to enhance the growth of export of agricultural products specified under the APEDA Act through financial aid, relevant updates & statistics, formulating standards & implementing them for the development of agricultural products.
Various agricultural products specified under the APEDA Act are referred to as scheduled products. Find out the complete list of the scheduled agricultural products under APEDA.
The agricultural exporters mandatorily require an APEDA certificate for export of scheduled agricultural products in order to avail APEDA benefits. Given below are the benefits of getting an APEDA registration:
1. APEDA registration is a one-time process that enables the exporter to apply for financial schemes run by APEDA.
2. It also enables its members to participate in training programmes conducted to uplift the Industries for scheduled products.
3. It enables the export to avail the benefits of various export-promotion schemes run by the government in respect of scheduled products.
On obtaining APEDA Registration online, Agri-exporter can enjoy various benefits as follows:
# APEDA registration is compulsory for the export of scheduled products. Hence, get entry to export agricultural products.
# Businesses get listed on the APEDA Exporter Directory. Potential buyers can reach you for product enquiry.
# APEDA RCMC Registered exporter enjoys the privilege to buy Export Leads from Agri-Exchange Portal.
# Exporters can get the numerous monetary assistance schemes under APEDA.
# It helps the exporters in brand promotion through publicity, packaging improvement, database upgradation and analyses etc.
# Renders approach exporters about the numerous products and countries for export.
# Registered members can contribute to training programs governed by APEDA for various scheduled products and thereby enhance their business.
The purpose of online APEDA Registration is to facilitate and promote the export of scheduled agriculture products and to fulfill this numerous functions by the APEDA body under the regulation of the central Government.
Also, the Central government framed the rules and regulation through APEDA body for the productive administration of APEDA Act.
APEDA Authorities are allocated with functions such as:
1. Publicity of export-oriented production and growth of the Scheduled products.
2. Setting the standards and specifications for the expected products.
3. Registration of exporters of the scheduled commodities on payment of required fees.
4. Enhancing packaging and marketing of the Scheduled products.
5. Carrying out an assessment of products for the purpose of ensuring the quality of such products.
6. Growth of industries referring to the scheduled products and undertaking surveys, feasibility studies etc.
Upload the required documents & information to our web portal.
Consult our business advisor regarding your category of scheduled goods.
Our professional will verify the validity of documents & Information provided.
On Confirmation, make online payment with different payments modes available.
Our professional shall Submit the application along with other relevant documents.
On successful verification, the government body shall issue the APEDA certificate.
1. PAN:- A PAN is an imperative document for all the businesses or firms, it is mandatory to obtain PAN Number for APEDA Registration.
2. Import Export Code Certificate:- Any person or the business type who intends to import or export goods and services from or to India must require an Import Export Code.
3. List of Products:- APEDA do export promotion and development of the scheduled agri products for require APEDA Certificate.
4. Details of All Directors/Partners/Proprietor:- Documents like details of all directors, partners and proprietors must be submitted in the APEDA Registration application.
5. Bank Certificate:- It is mandatory to obtain Bank Certificate that is duly approved by the concerned authorities.
6. Bank Account Statement:- Bank account statement of last 2 months of the firm's Bank account or cancel cheque.
A business can update or correct their DUNS Number information through the Dun & Bradstreet website or by contacting E-StartupIndia.
Yes, you can get a DUNS Number in India online with the assistance of E-StartupIndia.
Yes, a DUNS Number can be considered equivalent to a Federal Tax ID Number in some cases, but they serve different purposes.
Non-UK companies only pay taxes if they have a physical presence or earn profits in the UK. However, Foreign individuals starting a company in the UK must establish their business there and are obligated to pay UK taxes, irrespective of the business's location
Yes, a UK company is required to have a registered address in the UK. It serves as the official address for the company's legal and official correspondence.
Serving business owners with an Average 4.8+ Google Rating.
Trusted by Axis bank to cater its clients all licensing & compliance needs.
Providing lending solutions for business needs with NeoGrowth.
Providing business banking solutions in association with ICICI Bank.
E-startupindia is a Proudly Member of Confederation of Indian Industry.The CII is a premier business association in India which works to create an environment.
E-Startup India is duly certified under GOI's Startup India scheme and is renowned for our tech-driven solutions for business & legal services requirements for MSMEs.
E-Startup India is a Google Partner, which implies we are rigorously involved in assisting SME businesses to market their presence in the digital world.