Apply for FSSAI Food License Registration for Event-Management-Company with easy process. Understand all the important information related to FSSAI Registration for event management company in India through this article.
What is an Event Management Company?
Management, planning and development of conferences, festivals, weddings, ceremonies, concerts, formal parties, and other large-scale events is known as event management. The task entails identifying target markets, thoroughly researching various brands, creating a precise event design, and coordinating crucial technical elements for the event’s debut.
Need of FSSAI Registration for Event Management Company
Most events contain food since hosts must provide good meals for their guests.Therefore it becomes important to have FSSAI Registration. To comply with legal regulations, you must obtain an FSSAI Food License if you wish to run an event management business. Every business that deals with food in India needs to have FSSAI Registration.
Required Documents for an FSSAI Registration
To obtain fssai registration, the event management business must provide the following documents:
- Company Incorporation Documents.
- Director’s Details
- Evidence of the projected annual turnover.
- A rental agreement, a sale deed, or another document proving ownership of the business premises
- a list of foods.
For detailed document requirement for FSSAI Registration for event management company in India, you can contact our FSSAI Registration experts at- 8881-069-069. You must also read our guide on 5 Tips to Avoid Delays in FSSAI Registration & Licensing so that you can get FSSAI Registration online on time.
Advantages of registering for an FSSAI License
- The event management firm can now meet thefood security and safety standards thanks to the fssai registration license.
- It gives the business legitimacy and aids in expanding its clientele.
- As the FSSAI registration/license ensures customers of the food quality offered at events, it aids in developing strong client relationships.
- It makes it possible for the organization to conduct business legally.
- It assures clients that the business cares about public health and abides by the stringent regulations necessary to guarantee food safety.
- It fosters confidence in the attendees’ minds that the company’s meals will be of high quality and hygienic standards.
According to the FSS Act of 2006, event management companies must register with the FSSAI without exception. The Act has strict penalties for violating its requirements. For any further queries, you can also write to us at- [email protected]
Moreover, if you require any kind of guidance related to the FSSAI Registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates reciting to your business.