The COVID-19 pandemic presents a stark reminder that hand-washing is one of the most simplistic ways to prevent the spread of any virus and ensure better health outcomes overall. This year’s Global Handwashing Day theme is Hand Hygiene for all, asking for all of society to achieve universal hand hygiene now and for the future. Today we celebrate the Global Handwashing Day 2020 which intends to maintain good hand hygiene as it can help them more than medication, vaccines, and many other medical interventions. In this article, we will discuss the significance of Handwashing and Hand Sanitizer in the global market.
Importance of Handwashing
Handwashing with soap removes germs from hands. This helps prevent infections because:
- People constantly touch their eyes, nose, and mouth without even realizing it. Germs can grow into the body through the eyes, nose and mouth and make us sick.
- Germs from dirty hands can get into meals and drinks while people provide or consume them. Germs can generate in some types of foods or drinks, under certain conditions, and make people sick.
- Germs from unwashed hands can be shifted to other things, like handrails, table tops, or toys, and then transferred to another person’s hands.
- Removing germs through handwashing therefore aids prevent diarrhoea and respiratory infections and may even help prevent skin and eye infections.
Growth Rate of Hand sanitizer in India
In the view of the pandemic COVID-19, there is a huge expansion of growth rate of hand sanitizer in India. Before the pandemic manufacturing of hand sanitizer or hygiene will consider very lightly, but due to the requirement and the present situation of the country there is a vital need of hand sanitizer for those who indulge in the businesses of hand sanitizers and mask.
Certification Requirement for Hand sanitizer
As a business point of view, there is a requirement of various certifications to indulge in the businesses of hand sanitizer. Some of the significant certificates are –
ISO 9001 Certification for Hand Sanitizer
The Hand Sanitizer Market is expected to expand exponentially worldwide in response to the high demand for Personal Hygiene Products after the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic. For example, ISO 9001 Certification is the most extensively used management tool and it is the most successful quality management system in the world.
GST Registration for Hand Sanitizer
GST is an important Indirect Tax that is imposed on sale, manufacture, and consumption of goods and services over the nation. GST on Hand Sanitizer has a major requirement to understand for the hand sanitizer businesses. GST is significant only on value extension at each stage. Although, GST registration is mandatory for registering business of Hand Sanitizer in India.
Benefits of Proper Handwashing
There are many simple methods to keep the hands clean. The common methods applied in many workplaces include –
- Building a safer working environment for medical staff and the patients
- Prevention of diarrhoea and uncomfortable intestinal diseases
- Avoidance of common eye infections
- Obstruction of respiratory tract infections
In case, you need any kind of guidance narrated to the GST registration, GST return filing procedure, ISO Certification in India or any other GST compliance, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never avoid the brand-new updates associating to your business.