A partnership is a relationship between two or more people who have agreed to split the profits of an enterprise in which some of the people working for all are engaged. Therefore, a Partnership firm also needs to open a current bank account, file income tax returns and fulfill other legal compliances. Let’s see how to apply Pan Card of Partnership Firm Online through this article.
Key Points regarding Documents to apply for a PAN card for a partnership firm
- A Partnership Deed properly notarized in India
- Basic Details and Address of the Partnership Firm
- The partnership agreement should designate one partner as the Managing Partner, who will be in charge of signing on the company’s behalf.
- The partners should all sign each page of the deed.
- Rubber stamp bearing the partner’s name at the bottom. The managing partner may sign the PAN card application form using this.
Online PAN Card application procedure for a partnership firm.
- Access the NSDL portal for Pan Card for Partnership Firm.
- Form 49 A must be completed by applicants, who must then submit the form.
- Indian nationals living in India and abroad must complete the same form.
- Next, choose your payment method. Cheque, Demand Draft, Debit Card, and Net Banking are acceptable forms of payment.
Additionally, you can also contact our experts at – 8881-069-069 for hassle-free for PAN Card registration.
How can you apply offline for a PAN card for a partnership firm?
- One should obtain a PAN Card application form a UTIITSL agent or download one from the organization’s website.
- After that, complete the PAN application form with all the necessary information and attach any necessary assisting documents, including a copy of your ID and evidence of your address and pictures. The applicant should use a black ballpoint pen to fill out the application.
- Then submit forms in person, along with processing fees and other supporting documentation, to the NSDL office. Partnership enterprises must pay a PAN application fee of Rs. 105.
- Managing Directors having Partnership Firm Registration must ensure that the paperwork is duly signed and has their rubber stamp on it.
- The approved partner must fill out the “Declaration” with their name, address, and date.
- Within 15 working days, a Pan Card for Partnership Firm will be mailed to the specified address after all documents have been verified and PAN officials have adequately checked the information on the application form.
Guidelines for Filling Out Form 49A for a Partnership Firm
- Only English is allowed for filling up the details.
- Only BLACK INK and BLOCK LETTERS may be used to complete the form.
- After entering one word in each box, the applicant must leave a blank space.
- The box on the form must be filled out with a photograph measuring 3.5 cm by 2.5 cm.
- Photograph of the applicant must not be stapled on application form.
- The applicant must fill out the AO code, AO type, and AO number fields in an accurate manner.
Partnership Firms: Pan Card Guidelines
- The paperwork needs to be signed by just one of the partners.
- Only a Managing Partner is authorized to complete the form.
- The PAN application form may be submitted again with all errors fixed.
- Have a duplicate of the partnership agreement or certificate of registration on hand.
- Using the acknowledgment number you are given after submitting the form, you can track the status of your application.
Uses of the PAN Card for Partnership Firms
It is essential to have PAN card while completing the Procedure for Partnership Firm Bank Account Opening. You can not open a current bank account for partnership firm without a PAN Card.
Pan Card is also essential for adding new partner in the firm, ITR Filing and GST Registration.
PAN is a legal necessity for handling tax liabilities. Thus businesses, firms, trusts, etc., cannot afford to neglect this important registration. . The income tax department uses PAN cards to keep track of all financial activities. The partners in a partnership firm cannot carry out any tax-related business operations without PAN. So, it is necessary for you to apply for pan card online.