Selling on Amazon offers a vast customer base, user-friendly listing, and efficient fulfillment services, making it an ideal choice for online business.
With its user-friendly platform that allows you to create listings within minutes, free from listing fees. You can easily sell your products online and expand your business in all directions.
Therefore, learn the important process to setup Amazon Seller Account through this article,
Complete Process to setup Amazon Seller Account & Start Selling on Amazon
Sign Up on Amazon Seller Website
- Go to sellercentral.amazon.in: https://sellercentral.amazon.in/ and click “Start Selling”.
- On the login page, select “Create your Amazon account”.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email address, and password. Click “Continue”.
- Amazon will send you an OTP to your mobile number to confirm ownership. Once verified, you will be prompted to enter your business name and provide additional details and documents to complete your application.
Document Requirement to Setup Amazon Seller Account
- GST Registration Proof: GSTIN
- PAN Card
- Basic Bank Account Details
- Company Incorporation Documents as per your company whether LLP or Private Limited
Process to add a product to Amazon India
- Go to Amazon Seller Central India and log in with the account that you created.
- Click Inventory and then Add Product.
- Click I’m adding a product that isn’t sold on Amazon.
- Choose your product category and type.
- Enter your product identification code, title, and brand name. Complete all other relevant fields.
- Click Save & Finish to submit your product listing for review. Amazon will make it live within 24 hours if everything is in order.
Understand about Amazon Fulfillment or Delivery Options
Amazon offers three fulfillment options for third-party sellers:
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): Amazon stores, packs, and delivers your products to customers.
- Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM): You store and pack your products, and Amazon delivers them to customers.
- Seller-Fulfilled Prime (SFP): You store, pack, and deliver your products to customers.
You can choose any of them and sell them on Amazon with ease.
In conclusion, Amazon is a versatile platform for sellers, offering a wide range of products to choose from, including books, electronics, home goods, apparel, and private label products. This diversity provides sellers with a unique opportunity to reach a large audience of potential customers. You must set up an amazon seller account to take the benefit of this great platform and opportunity to take your business online. If you need any assistance, you can also talk to our experts: 8881-069-069
Moreover, If you want any other guidance relating to How to setup Amazon seller account , please feel free to talk to our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.