The ISO certification for quality management systems illustrates the delegation to flexibility, constant development and furnish high-grade quality education to the students. These are substantial benefits for ISO certification for NGO. Also, ISO Certification plays an important part in building a sustainable society of high performance. In this article, we will discuss ISO Certification for NGO.
ISO Certification for NGO
A nonprofit organization implement a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 these come up due to the increase in the number of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) over the years.
Also, ISO for NGO observed as a globally practised quality management standard, adopted by organizations all over the world to standardize and advance the service given to under privilege children.
ISO 9001 Certification – Quality Management System
ISO 9001 Certification is a globally recognized standard to stipulate requirements for Quality Management System in all businesses. It furnishes Customer Satisfaction, Leadership quality and Also include Growth, Evidence-based Decision Making and Relationship Management, integrity education, training centres, and strengthen the NGO sector.
ISO 21001 Certification – NGO
ISO 21001 is an international standard established by the International Organization for Standardization which renders management tools for Non-Profit organisations. Also, it aims to assist educators to the underprivileged requirements and needs.
Benefits of ISO 9001 -Non-profit Organisation
By obtaining ISO 21001 certified, you will be capable to:
- Enhance your education system
- Intensify the reputation of your educational institution
- Encourage equal reliefs for all students despite their religious background, ethnic or cultural origin, gender, ability/disability
- Provide personalized training and effective response to all learners
- Enable perfection and innovation
- Existing education more accessible
Benefits of ISO 21001 Certification for NGO
The benefits of showing conformance to the ISO 14001 standard are various:
- Productive Supply Chain Management
- Eliminating Waste and Reducing the Impact
- Decreasing Energy Consumption
- Compliance with the Environmental Laws
- Cost protection in waste, recycling and consumption
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never avoid the freshest updates relating to your business.