International Yoga Day 2020 will be observed as ‘yoga at home’ keeping in mind proper social distancing rules on 21st June. This is due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Indeed this is the first time in the past 6 years since the 1st International Yoga Day was celebrated, that all of us will be practicing Yoga at Home!
Doing Yoga at Home on International Yoga Day 2020
As discussed above, the International Yoga Day 2020 will be observed by doing Yoga at Home.
- Hence, a program will be telecast on Doordarshan by the Central Government, which will include messages from PM Sh Narendra Modi and Uttar Pradesh CM Sh Yogi Adityanath.
- This Yog program will consist of a yoga session that will help people practice Yoga at Home.
- Besides, a Yog Diwas challenge will also be held.
- This challenge will include a vlogging competition called ‘Mera Jeevan Mera Yog’ (My Life My Yoga!) is being organized.
- Similarly, UP will organize its own Yoga Day challenge.
With that, we hope that all Indians practice Yoga at Home and heal their lives.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.