What is LLP ?
Limited Liability Partnership is a separate legal entity from its partners and liability of each partner is limited to their contribution.
LLP has perpetual succession and contains salient features of Company and Partnership.
Formation & Cost
Easy to form LLP and registration cost is low in comparison to company formation.
Compliance & Disclosure
LLP requires less disclosure and compliance requirement is less as compare to other entities.
No mandatory requirement of statutory audit upto a certain limit i.e. Turnover or Contribution.
No income tax charegable on profit distribution in partner’s hand.
LLP Incorporation Process
1. Collect requisite information & documents from you.
2. Apply for DSC and DIN of Designated Partner / Partners.
3. After a preliminary check for LLP’s Name availability, apply for Name Approval.
4. After Obtaining Name Approval, Prepare LLP Agreement & other necessary documents.
5. Get signature of proposed partner/designated partners on the required documents .
6. File for incorporation documents & obtain Certificate of Incorporation, PAN & TAN.