Goods and Service Tax Return 3B is required to be filed every month on or before 20th of next following month. Like November return due date of filing GSTR-3B is 20th December. This is a summary return which requires details of sales, purchase, and computation of tax liability after considering input tax credit.
Goods and Service Tax Return 1 is a sales return which requires to be file quarterly/monthly based on the annual turnover of the business.
1. The full amount of tax (Cess+ Interest + Any other cost) and late filing fee on non-filing of GST return for previous periods will be bear by you.
2. The above annual package of GSTR-3B & 1 is for the financial year 2018-2019.
3. You need to provide OTP received on registered mobile number during submission of return.
4. Your all previous months’ return must be filed for filing current month return.
5. You will facilitate DSC if you are Private/Public Limited Company, OPC or LLP.
6. The above quotation is for up to 50 transactions in each month.
7. We are assuming following below unless otherwise specified
a) There is no such transaction which attracts reverse charge applicability.
b) There is no Credit/Debit Note.
c) There is no export sale, import purchase including SEZ transaction.
Why wait Submit below form & catch the best deal
E-startupindia is a Proudly Member of Confederation of Indian Industry.The CII is a premier business association in India which works to create an environment conducive to the growth of business industry.
E-Startup India is duly certified under GOI's Startup India scheme and is renowned for our tech-driven solutions for business & legal services requirements for MSMEs.
E-startupindia is an affiliate alliance partner of ZOHO. Zoho Corp is famously known as an operating system of the business. It facilitates solutions to all the business problems in today's digital era.
E-Startup India is a Google Partner, which implies we are rigorously involved in assisting SME businesses to market their presence in the digital world.