What is Trademark ?
A trademark can be a logo, design, shape, and combination of colors, combination of different shapes, goods, etc and its uniqueness differently shown in its design.
45 classes defined based on business activity and trademark can be registered in multiple classes as per the requirement of the business organization.
Like Company’s other tangible assets trademark is very worthful for a company to protect its goods, services from infringement.
Low cost of registration
As the comparison to its driven benefits cost of trademark registration is very low.
Legal Brand Protection
Trademark registration under trademark law, protect the brand from infringement and misuse from the third party.
Trademark registration provides you nation-wide protection from your competitors.
1. Collect requisite information & documents from you.
2. Online preliminary check for trademark design, logo, shape.
3. Submit trademark registration application before the department.
4. Continuous online tracking of the trademark application.
5. Reply on examination report for objection and attend hearings.
6. Obtain registered a trademark in one or more classes.