How to Get your food business Registered with Swiggy?
There’s no doubt that India has gone through rapid globalization in recent years. Nowadays, consumer tastes & preferences are largely determined by the quality aspect. When it comes to running a food business, food & health safety holds the topmost priority for an average consumer.
In this context, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), which is the apex authority and a controller of the food safety in India, oversees the aspect of health & hygiene in the food processing sector. It has already directed all the e-commerce food portals to partner with only those restaurants that have an FSSAI Registration.
We all know that Swiggy is a well-known e-commerce platform for food-destinations. Today, many food startups dream to grow their business network through Swiggy.
Here you will know how to get Swiggy food business registration.
#1. What is the work of Swiggy?
Founded in the year 2013 as Bundl Technologies Private Limited, Swiggy is today one of India’s fastest-growing food delivery portals. They aim to provide fastest and reliable delivery solutions to their customers.
#2. How to register on Swiggy for restaurant business?
It’s very easy! If you already have an FSSAI registration, and you wish to register your food business with Swiggy, all you have to do is-
- Visit the Swiggy portal: Firstly, go to the Swiggy portal and click “Partner with us” link given at the homepage bottom.
- Submit these details of your restaurant on the registration form
- Name of your restaurant with City
- Name of the owner
- Phone number & E-mail id
#3. How will the application be processed?
As soon as you fill in the registration form-
- The Swiggy team will reach out to you for further details.
- They will send an Agreement to you for partnership. You need to sign it.
- Thereafter you need to send Menu card copy along with further details.
#4. When will you get registered with Swiggy?
This will take some time as the quality is the topmost priority for Swiggy.
- Hence, they will conduct a Quick online training session on their Swiggy app.
- After successful completion of the online training session, your Restaurant will go live.
Swiggy food business registration is done.
You can now fly high with Swiggy!
#3. What are the documents needed for Registration with Swiggy?
Here are the necessary documents and information for Registration with Swiggy:
- FSSAI registration
- PAN registration copy
- GST registration
- Shop establishment Registration
- Bank account Details
- A cancelled cheque
- Details of the proprietor
FSSAI Registration and License can be obtained through e-inspection.
#4. How will you be able to earn?
Soon after you have partnered with Swiggy, you will begin to get unlimited orders online and your business will grow seamlessly.
- On total orders, a commission of 15%-25% is charged in the developing markets where a restaurant is not known to the people.
- You have to pay a commission of 16% to Swiggy. Apart from that, a commission of 4%-7% will also be charged in case of a specific restaurant such as South Indian restaurant.
This is how you can easily run your food business with Swiggy.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.