Goods & Service Tax
GST is a unified tax consolidating VAT, CST, Service Tax, Excise duty, and other indirect taxes.
When GST enacted?
GOI planning to roll out GST from 1st July 2017. On same day all existing indirect taxes ruled out.
When to register for GST?
Mandatory to register under GST when annual turnover exceeds ₹20 lakh. ₹10 lakh for some specified states
What are the GST tax rates?
Tax rates shall vary from 0% to 28% depends on the type of goods & nature of services.
Input Tax Credit Availment
A business unit can avail credit of tax paid at the time of purchase while depositing tax on a sale of goods and services.
Conversion of TIN/ ST number
GOI provides options to migrate existing TIN or Service Tax numbers into GSTIN number.
GST REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. We collect requisite information & documents over the mail.
2. Scrutiny of completeness of documents and information provided.
3. We will generate & provide TRN for filing GST application.
4. File Goods & Service Tax registration application online.
5. Goods & Service Tax application verify through AADHAR OTP or DSC.
6. Provide GST Certificate obtained from GST web-portal.