Goods & Service Tax
GST is a unified tax merging VAT, Service tax, excise duty, and other taxes.
When GST enacted?
GOI expecting to roll out GST from 1st April 2017. On same day existing taxes ruled out.
When to register for GST ?
When the annual turnover of the business unit exceeds ₹20 lakh requires registering for GST.
What are the GST tax rates ?
Tax rates shall vary from 0% to 28% depends on the type of goods & nature of services.
Input Tax Credit Availment
A business unit can avail credit of tax paid at the time of purchase while depositing tax on sale of a product.
Conversion of TIN/ ST number
GOI initiates the process to convert existing registered dealers tax numbers into GST number state wise.
GST MIGRATION PROCESS
1. We collect requisite information & documents over the mail.
2. Help you obtain provisional number & password from tax department.
3. File Goods & Service Tax migration application online.
4. Goods & Service Tax application verify through AADHAR OTP or DSC.
5. After successfull verification GST status change from provisional to migrated.
6. Provide acknowledgement receipt obtained from GST portal.