How to Register your Food Business with FoodPanda?
In recent years, India has seen rapid globalization of the economy. In general, it has been observed that consumer preferences are being now driven by the quality factor. Talking about food business operations, it must be kept in mind that food and health safety is a primary concern for today’s consumer. This is why the leading food businesses in India are now understanding the importance of the necessary quality benchmarks.
In this regard, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) acts as a facilitator, as well as a regulator for food safety in India. As the apex food safety authority, FSSAI has it compulsory for all leading e-commerce food aggregators to list only those restaurants that possess an FSSAI Registration or FSSAI license.
FoodPanda is one such prominent online e-commerce food aggregator that has grown rapidly with due compliance of food safety standards.
Here’s all you need to know-
Incorporated in the year 2012 in Germany, FoodPanda is a tech-driven food e-commerce platform that provides doorstep food delivery services via the mobile app.
Besides, Foodpanda assists restaurants development and expansion of their client base all over India. Today, almost every food startup aspires to expand its network with FoodPanda.
It’s quite simple to get your food business registered with FoodPanda. All you need to do is-
- Go to FoodPanda portal: Firstly, visit the Foodpanda portal and choose “Partner with us” link given at the bottom of the homepage
- Registration with FoodPanda: for registering your business with FoodPanda, you need to follow the systematic process. Firstly, you need to provide basic business details such as-
- Business Name & Contact details
- Business address
- Minimum 3 photographs of Kitchen, the exterior of the building, and Packages.
- Food-related details: Now, you have to fill-in related details like cuisines, e.g. Chinese, South Indian, Punjabi etc.
- Menu-card Soft copy
- Minimum order value
- Operating days and hours
- Delivery time
Given below are the essential Documents information:
- FSSAI registration
- GST registration
- PAN registration copy
- Shop establishment Registration
- Bank account Details
Thereafter, you have to sign an agreement with Foodpanda and pay the online registration fee for partnership with Foodpanda. Now, you can kick-start your food business with FoodPanda.
As soon as you have collaborated with FoodPanda, you will start getting numerous orders online and you’ll be able to grow your business swiftly.
- However, on your total orders, you need to pay a certain amount of commission to FoodPanda.
- As of now, Foodpanda currently charges a commission @ 10% of the total orders of the restaurant.
- Besides, 20% commission is charged if FoodPanda provides home delivery service too. In that case, they will also deduct 2% delivery & payment portal charges.
This is how you can grow your food business rapidly with FoodPanda.
Also, watch the video to know the process easily-
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.