MSMEs shall get Reimbursement of ISO certification Fees
There is no doubt that the MSMEs are today the precursors of India’s economic growth. Today they account for nearly 99% of corporate taxpayers of India. The government has run various developmental schemes for empowerment of the evergrowing MSME sector, owing to its imperative role in the economic growth of India.
However, the key to access all such developmental avenues is the Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration.
One such noteworthy scheme is the ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme. Under this scheme, the MSMEs having Udyog Aadhaar certificate are given special subsidy on obtaining an ISO Certification.
1. What is the ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme?
The government has run a scheme called ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme. Under this scheme, if MSMEs having MSME registration apply for ISO certification, they shall be reimbursed 75% of the total ISO certification fee.
2. Which MSMEs shall get benefit of this scheme?
This financial assistance under this scheme shall be provided to only those MSMEs that are ancillary units and have Udyog Aadhaar certificate aka MSME registration.
3. Which ISO standards shall be covered in this scheme?
As of now, this scheme shall be applicable to those MSMEs ancillary units that wish to acquire:
- ISO 9001 certification for Quality Management and
- ISO 14001 certification for Environmental Management.
4. What the maximum limit of refund of ISO certification fee?
As per this scheme, there is a maximum cap for reimbursement of ISO certification fee, and that is â‚¹75,000/- for both ISO 9001 as well as ISO 14001 certification.
5. Why was ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme launched?
As we know, the MSME sector is evergrowing. However, small businesses encounter serious challenges while growing in the market, due to technological advancement and cut-throat competition.
- To address these challenges, MSMEs definitely need to assure their clients that their products fulfill the global quality benchmarks.
- Moreover, they need effective promotion and advertisement of their products.
- That is the reason why MSMEs and SSIs today are seeking for ISO Certification for effective promotion of their brand. Unfortunately, they face a huge setback due to high ISO certification fees.
- Hence, the Indian government has launched ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme in order to assist these MSMEs in getting ISO Certification at lesser costs. This will help them meet the global quality benchmarks.
- Further, this scheme will assist the MSMEs in meeting environmental conformities and contributing to environmental conservation.
Surely, the ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme will provide a major boost to the development of MSMEs in India.
6. How to apply for ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme?
We can help you apply for the ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme. Our team of professionals will assist you in the entire process of applying for this scheme.
For any guidance on ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme, ISO certification or MSME Registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Now you can easily avail online ISO certification services at the following zones:-
|ISO Certification in Delhi||ISO Certification in Pune||ISO Certification in Gurgaon|
|ISO Certification in Chennai||ISO Certification in Mumbai||ISO Certification in Bangalore|
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.