Another good news for exporters as APEDA organized a training program. The training program was organized at Agriculture complex, Lalmandi. Earlier APEDA had organized a meet to boost agricultural exports APEDA Organized meet in Varanasi. Therefore, we can see that APEDA Registration is becoming beneficial to many exporters in several ways. In this article, we will learn about the APEDA organized training program at Agriculture Complex Lalmandi. We will also understand APEDA Registration and its benefits.
APEDA organized Training Program
The Agriculture and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) organized a two days awareness program regarding NPOP and ISO- 17065 requirements. The meeting was especially for the Officers and Officials of Agriculture and allied sectors at Agriculture Complex Lalmandi.
During the closing ceremony, Director Agriculture Kashmir, Chowdhary Mohammad Iqbal, emphasized the significance of such awareness events, stating that they are designed to give workers of the UT of J & K real-time assistance on the Organic Certification process.
Director’s message on the goal of Training Program
The goal of this program, according to the director, is to make people aware of the National Program for Organic Production (NPOP) processes and ISO-17065 regulatory requirements among authorities authorized to work as organic certification bodies.
In addition, the purpose is to facilitate certification-seeking bodies to gear up well in advance before applying for accreditation under NPOP.
Key Highlights of APEDA organized training program
- Chowdhary praised APEDA’s efforts in putting up this event. The event includes discussions and presentations regarding the process and goods that may be certified organic, as well as the pre-requisites and many paradigms that go along with it.
- Devendra Prasad, APEDA’s Deputy General Manager, spoke to certifying agencies regarding the organic agricultural situation and NPOP standards. He also went through all of the protocols, rules, formats, and tactics that certification-seeking entities must follow.
- All of the Joint Directors of agriculture and the officers appointed from the Agriculture and Horticulture Directorate, SKUAST, Animal Husbandry, etc. participated. Furthermore, the counterparts of Jammu were present in virtual mode.
Know about APEDA Registration and its benefits
In order to conduct exports of agricultural products, APEDA Registration is necessary in India. In addition, the registration of APEDA has significant advantages. Some of the most important are the following.
- Registration of APEDA is obligatory in relation to the export of scheduled items.
- APEDA’s numerous financial aid programs assist exporters for various ventures.
- It helps exporters to promote brands, design packaging, upgrade databases and surveys, etc.
- Provides export criteria for different items and exporting nations
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates reciting to your business.