The United Kingdom has always attracted business owners from different parts of the globe. The country is one of the top destinations to start new businesses. This is because the United Kingdom has a well-equipped infrastructure, well-implemented rules and regulations, strong governance, and high-quality facilities. In this article, you will know the benefits of Company Registration in UK from India.
To get company registration in United Kingdom, you do not need to be a citizen. However, there are certain restrictions on non-residents wanting to open a company in the country. The process of company registration in the UK from India is also pretty straightforward.
Regulatory authority for UK company formation
The primary regulatory body for UK company formation is the Company’s Registry of UK (companies house). This is one of the governing bodies that regulate how a company operates in the United Kingdom. Apart from this, there are certain other authorities that include the Financial Conduct Authority. This governing body regulates the prudential policies and the financial activities in the UK. Additionally, there is The Central Bank which is the Bank of England.
Benefits of company registration in UK from India
A vast number of resources to choose from
A person seeking a company registration service in the United Kingdom will have a wide array of resources to choose from. These associates include finance provided by the government, technology hubs, and various incentives. Many startup innovators offer space to help the new companies grow.
Easy process of incorporation
The process of incorporating a company within the United Kingdom is quite simple. The process can be either carried out online or offline, depending on your preference. If it is carried out offline, it takes much longer. However, if the applicant chooses the online procedure of company formation in the UK, it only takes a few hours.
Apart from this benefit, the individual can also avail various other benefits which are provided by the Company’s Registry of UK (UK Companies House).
The capital of the United Kingdom, London, is one of the largest financial centers in the world. This is the reason why most firms and other financial institutes want to establish a business in the UK. So the process of company registration in the United Kingdom attracts more opportunities for the applicants to raise capital and finance from different financial institutions and banks of the country.
Access to updated technology
Apart from getting financial help, the applicants can access high-end technology and automation services. Any person who wants to apply for the process of company formation in the UK can benefit from using this technology.
A lot of growth opportunities
Once you have successfully established or incorporated a company in the UK, your products and services can diversify. For example, if you have established a company in Manchester, you can grow nationally by expanding your services to London and Birmingham. If you want to have international ties, it is also possible in the UK. The UK has good relations with the European Union and the USA and therefore, you have the opportunity to grow internationally. Hence diversification opportunities are also available if the company wants to expand its business.
Some other benefits of company registration in UK from India
- The United Kingdom has an efficient communication system and has the most extensive broadband market, the best among the G7 countries.
- The United Kingdom has one of the most robust ICT infrastructures globally.
- The UK government offers many financial schemes with sizable amounts of tax benefits for the owners and employees of the companies. These schemes are also available for smart investors. Upon selling a company established in the UK, you can claim Entrepreneurs Relief about 10 million pounds. The various investors can also claim tax credits and discounts up to 150,000 pounds against their investment in a given year.
What are the requirements of company registration in UK from India
- Minimum 1 Shareholder of any nationality
- Minimum 1 Director of any nationality
- The director and shareholder of the company can be the same person
- You need to have a registered office address
- Copy of address proof and ID proof of shareholders and directors
- Shareholding company’s Certificate Of Incorporation, Memorandum, and the Article Of Association
- Complete details of the shareholders, directors, and the person with significant control of the company.
So, these are the benefits of company registration in the UK from India. There are thousands of advantages of UK company formation, which include government incentives, advanced technology, and many others.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.