There is good news for the air passengers! The domestic flights in India shall resume from 25th May 2020. The flights will begin with the new social distancing rules in India. The flight new rules in India have to be followed by all the passengers.
If you are planning to travel through these flights, make sure you follow and understand air travel guidelines in India. In this blog, we will read all of these guidelines. Also, we will learn about the reforms in the aviation sector.
Let us have a look at the necessary air travel guidelines in India.
Safe Air Travel: Flight New Rules in India
In order to ensure proper implementation of social distancing norms as to stop the spread of COVID-19, after the domestic flights in India resume, the government has given flight new rules in India:-
- Passengers should reach the airport two hours in advance of departure.
- To reach the airport, Passengers must travel in an authorized taxi that follows guidelines specified by MHA (Ministry of Health Affairs).
- Each passenger must wear masks and gloves before and during the flight.
- No passenger is allowed to travel from the containment zone.
- Passengers have to certify their good health through self-declaration form or Arogya Setu App.
- The Aarogya Setu app is optional for children under the age of 14.
- Sanitization of luggage before entering into Airports is mandatory.
- Passengers have to follow social distancing norms.
- Passengers should follow sanitization protocols by airport authorities.
- Airport Staff has to wear PPE Kits.
- The masks, gloves, tissues, etc. should be disposed of at yellow-colored bins at the airport.
- Boarding must be in small batches to follow social distancing.
- While in airplanes, the seat allocation should be following social distancing. That means there will be vacant seats between passengers which shouldn’t be occupied by anyone.
- If their flights are within four hours, passengers are only allowed into the terminal building.
- No trolleys will be allowed to passengers at the time of interval or departure unless there is an exceptional case.
- The passenger should verify the boarding pass by self-scanning the e-boarding pass.
The passengers must make not of these rules while traveling as soon as the domestic flights in India resume.
Now let us take a look into reforms for the aviation sector.
Reforms for the Aviation Sector
In order to boost the Civil aviation sector that is badly hit due to the COVID-19 Lockdown, the government has also announced some noteworthy reforms for the aviation sector:-
- Many restrictions on the utilization of airspace will be reduced. It will make the optimization of resources and rationalization of many airports. Also, it will help us to save time, fuel, and monetary funds.
- India will become the first-ever MRO hub. (Maintenance, Repair, Overhauling).
- The six airports are available for auction.
Know in detail about the Civil aviation sector reforms.
The Indian Government plans seem to be perfect for executing Civil Aviation Operations. Moreover, it is necessary to take these steps to bring back monetary funds during the COVID-19 crisis. The citizens of India coming from abroad should also follow all the guidelines and support the operation with full compliance.
With that, the domestic flights in India are set to resume from 25th May.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.