Digital Signature Certificate has become a crucial tool. DSC(Digital Signature Certificate) also works online. It means you don’t have to be physically present to sign a document. Multiple government-related works are done online and require you to digitally sign the document. Hence, it is always beneficial to have your own Digital Signature Certificate. In this article, we shall read about DSC and How to use a Digital Signature Certificate to sign a document.
What is a Digital Signature Certificate?
A Digital Signature Certificate is a verified digital key that confirms the validity of user data (DSC). Name, APNIC Account Name, Public Key, Email Address, and Country of Origin are all included in a Digital Signature Certificate. Also, The Digital Signature Certificates are only issued by a Certifying Authority (CA).
In other words, by obtaining DSC, you may be able to eliminate the need for handwritten signatures and paperwork. DSC is also used to enter into contractual terms with a range of businesses. Thus, It’s similar to having a virtual signature that you can use to quickly and securely sign the documents.
How to get a Digital Signature Certificate?
A DSC can be obtained in one of two ways: offline or online. All you have to do to receive a DSC using offline means is go to your registered Certified Authority (CA). On the other hand, you can obtain DSC Online easily at the comfort of your home. To get a Digital Signature Certificate you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, Upload the necessary documents and information to our online portal at – Digital Signature Certificate
- Choose a package and pay online using one of the several payment methods offered.
- When you place an order, one of our committed professionals is assigned to your application.
- Our expert staff will prepare the required paperwork for DSC and also will guide you with call/video verification.
- Lastly, After successful verification, Your Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) USB Key will be delivered at your doorstep
Stepwise guide on How to Use a Digital Signature Certificate to Sign a Document
Using DSC is very easy. You can follow the steps mentioned below to use a Digital Signature Certificate to sign a Document.
- Firstly, Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Then, go to the tools section in the Menu Bar.
- Choose the certificate option from the menu that comes after clicking on the tools button.
- Choose the Digitally sign option from the menu that appears.
- A dialog box will appear. Click on Ok and proceed further.
- Drag the mouse pointer where you want your signature to appear.
- Select the choice of your DSC and then click Ok.
- After you’ve placed the signature where you want it, save the PDF as a signed copy and share it back to whoever needs it.
Moreover, you require any kind of guidance related to the Digital Signature Certificate. Please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.