As we know the ISO Certifications intends at contributing a global standard that spells out quality, environment, occupational health and safety, information security, and trust and the international standard that defines the requirement for various standards like ISO Certification for Surat Airport and ISO 9001 Certification for Hand Sanitizer. In this blog, we will discuss the ISO 22716 certification for Cosmetics Products and its benefits.
What is ISO 22716 for Cosmetics Products?
ISO 22716 concerns documenting and managing the production, control, storage, and shipment of cosmetic products. The standard guidelines will present your organization with practical methods for managing the many factors that can affect product quality.
ISO 22716 requires cosmetic products to be produced according to Good Manufacturing Practices. Also, it included ISO 9001:2015 Customer satisfaction and Quality management system.
Benefits of ISO for Cosmetics Products
Each individual’s quality of life will benefit from the rules and regulations of ISO 22716 by the terms of the following:
- Enhances quality management systems
- Explains commitment to the safety of cosmetic products
- Secures your compliance with international guidelines
- Control hazards and risks associated with cosmetic products, assuring continuous improvement.
- Implemented efficiently in all sizes and levels of complexity, and compliance of legal obligations.
WHY ISO 22716?
There is a vital need for ISO 22716 certification for Cosmetic Products Manufacturing Industry. Some of the significant reasons are –
- It mostly includes manufacturing, storing, packaging, testing, and transportation processes.
- It has applied to research and expansion activities and the distribution of finished cosmetic products.
- Also, it involves the safety of the employees engaged in the production or protection of the environment.
- The guideline has been confirmed and affirmed by many global supervisory bodies, such as the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), the International Cooperation on Cosmetics Regulation (ICCR), and the European Committee for Standardisation (CEN).
If you require any guidance as regards the ISO certification in India, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the most-fresh updates relating to your business.
4 thoughts on “ISO Certification for Cosmetics Products”
Very nice article, just what I wanted to find.
Absolutely content material, Really enjoyed.
Hello. impressive job. This is an impressive Content. Thanks!
Very good post.Thanks Again. Much obliged.