Knowing the Procedure of APEDA Registration for Export of Agricultural Goods is essential for every exporter. The reason is APEDA Registration is mandatory for exporters of Agricultural Goods. In addition, it has several benefits. Therefore in this article, we will learn about the Procedure of APEDA Registration for Export of Agricultural Goods. We will also understand APEDA Registration and its benefits.
What is APEDA?
The Government of India in December 1985 established the APEDA( Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority) under the APEDA Act. The statutory body is largely responsible for encouraging the export of scheduled items from India, among other things.
Furthermore, the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) primarily focuses on providing a solution to all the export-related problems from production until packaging and exporting.
Documents for starting the Procedure of APEDA Registration
There are few documents that you keep handy before getting APEDA Registration. These are as follows.
- Firstly, A PAN Card for all businesses or firms. It is mandatory to obtain a PAN Number for APEDA Registration.
- Secondly, Any person or the business type who intends to import or export goods and services from or to India must have an (IEC Registration)
- Furthermore, APEDA does export promotion and development of the scheduled Agri products for requiring APEDA Certificate. Therefore, applicants must prepare a list of products.
- Similarly, Applicants must submit details of All Directors/Partners/Proprietor Documents. For instance, Bank Certificate or Bank Statement (Past 2 Months).
Understand the procedure of APEDA Registration for Export of Agricultural Goods
The procedure of APEDA Registration is vast and involves several steps. The applicants must follow these steps.
- Gather all the mandatory documents as mentioned above in the perfect format.
- Decide and finalize the scheduled products under APEDA.
- Properly prepare the application form.
- Apply to the nearest APEDA Office of your choice.
Therefore, the APEDA Registration procedure can be a complex task as it involves various steps. Furthermore, not applying the correct method may result in rejection. That’s why you will need expert professionals to obtain the Registration under APEDA in a simplistic way.
What are the APEDA Registration Benefits?
There are uncountable benefits of having registration under APEDA. However, some of the most significant ones are as follows.
- Exporters receive financial help and expertise, and guidance on pre-planned items manufacturing and export.
- Apeda Registration offers a number of training services to help companies improve their activities.
- It is valid for five years.
- The registration of APEDA also enables companies to promote their products on the APEDA Directory.
- APEDA Exporter Directory makes it easier to discover new clients for exporters.
Moreover, you require any kind of guidance related to the APEDA Registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates reciting to your business.