Many people nowadays want to start a business in the United States. It increases worldwide clients’ trust. In addition, payment processing is easier. However, the first concern issue many have is whether they can start a business in the United States while being a non-resident. The simple answer is yes. There is no longer any requirement to go to the United States or be physically present in the country to have Company Registration in USA because e-startupIndia allows you to start and finish the procedure online without any hassle. In this article, you will learn about the complete process of company registration in USA from India.
Why have Company Registration in the USA from India?
Several benefits exist for Indian companies wishing to grow or establish a non-resident Indian clientele in the United States. Because of its huge scope, innovation, and incredible natural supplies, the United States, as a developed economy, is an economic engine.
Furthermore, Indian enterprises are distinctive in probing the International market because of their quick expansion and globalization, as well as their large English-speaking workforce.
Most Indian enterprises with global aspirations believe that the United States is the best choice since it has the lowest corporation taxes and well-established business rules and procedures.
Besides, The US economy is approximately 20 trillion dollars in size, nearly 14 times the size of India’s. As a result, establishing a business in the United States benefits people from all walks of life. As a developed country, the procedures and requirements for company registration in the United States are considerably more standard, and corporation tax rates are significantly smaller.
Hence, if you are looking to have company registration in the USA from India, you should know about the complete process.
Understand the complete Process of Company Registration in USA from India
Consult our business advisors and Decide the business entity type. Non-Residents in the USA from India can have two types of company formations. The difference between these two is discussed later.
Stepwise Procedure for Company Registration in USA
The procedure is written below:
- Choose the state where you want to register a company in. Also, Decide the company name you want to register. The name for company registration in the USA from India must be unique and available in the state.
- After you’ve decided on a name for your LLC or C-Corporation, you’ll need to choose a registered agent. Choosing a Registered Agent is mandatory and the registered agent must have a physical address in the state where you are applying for company registration in the USA. Furthermore, the registered agent must be available during business hours to legally sign the documents whenever required.
- We will prepare the AOA after the successful company name registration in USA. These documents establish the company’s operating procedures. Before you may establish a corporation in the United States, you must have them signed by the firm’s director(s), shareholder(s), plus a secretary. Our team will keep you informed about the company registration status at all times.
- The next step is to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) in the United States after we have drafted the AOA for your firm. We will also file for a Sales Tax Permit, often known as a vendor’s license, which is a mandatory requirement. EIN Registration is mandatory as it allows you to open a bank account in the USA. Furthermore, EIN number registration is required if you have more than one person working in the company. We will assist you in obtaining EIN Registration Online.
- Open a US Bank Account and pay the required state or government fees for Company Registration in USA from India.
Difference Between C-Corp Registration and LLC Registration
|C-Corp Registration||LLC Registration|
|Shareholders, Directors, and other officers get the ownership||Freedom to choose the ownership between Single Member LLC with the one owner or Multi-Member LLC with multiple owners|
|It is easier to get investments from venture capitalists, angel investors, etc.||It is usually difficult to get investment here as compared to C-Corp.|
|Mandatory to pay taxes as a corporation||Owners decide taxation system whether to be taxed as Corporation or flow-through entity|
|It is a separate entity or you can say that it is observed as a separate legal “person” as per the tax laws.||It provides Limited Liability protection in case of bankruptcy or a lawsuit.|
|In conclusion, C-Corp is a separate business and legal entity distinguished from the persons who control, own, or manage it.||In brief, LLC Registration offers you the flexibility of a both partnership and a corporation.|
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.