The Noida Authority has announced that all Property Work in Noida shall be done online from 1st June 2020. This decision will truly accelerate the Noida real estate business. According to the sources, the Noida Authority has decided to make all property work online in Noida from June 1.
Noida Authority has taken this initiative to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of residents and builders. Moreover, fully Noida real estate work will also help the Noida Authority to work more productively and quickly.
So let us understand the Noida Authority’s decision to make all property work in Noida online.
All Property Work in Noida to be Online
All the builders, contractors, realtors, and homebuyers are directed to do all property work online in Noida through the official site of Noida Authority. So here are the significant updates of the recent Noida Real Estate News Update:
- Mrs Ritu Maheshwari, the CEO of Noida Authority, says that all property services of Noida Authority will be made entirely online from June 1. Also, no one will be allowed in the office for any property work in Noida.
- However, the Helpdesk at the authority office gate will help in uploading documents online related to Noida real estate.
- After lifting the lockdown, people are allowed to meet the particular officer on special duty and can attend predefined meetings for any grievance redressal.
- The online platform will provide multiple property services related to the transfer of memorandum, payment of lease rent, map approval, mortgage permissions, and much more.
- The time limit for completion of all Noida real estate works will be within a week to three weeks. The Applicant will also be able to check the status of their applications online on the same platform.
Besides, now there is No need for Permit to Contractor for Construction in Noida.
Other works Related to Noida Authority
The other activities by Noida Authority will also resume with new norms to practice social distancing. The development authorities in Gautam Budh Nagar – Noida, Greater Noida, and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Area will also reopen their offices.
These 3 authorities will mainly handle all the civic, industrial, and infrastructural work in the district.
- All officials need to have thermal screening before entering the offices.
- The officials must use the Arogya Setu App.
- The use of PPE Kits that includes Masks, Sanitizers, and Gloves is mandatory for all the officials in Noida Authority.
These offices will work for a specified period. For Example, if someone is unable to apply online for any Noida Real Estate Work, s/he can visit the office for assistance at the gate or can drop their application in designated boxes.
Also, applicants will be notified via SMS for the status of their applications. Moreover, To resolve grievances, applicants can also talk to officials via phone call or video conferencing.
This step, initiated by the Noida Authority shows that most of the work will now be done online.
Moreover, the government has also extended the deadline for RERA registration by further 6 months for all registered projects completing on or after 25th March 2020 without any individual applications. The builders and realtors can take benefit of this relief and obtain RERA registration for their projects timely.
If you need any other assistance with respect to the RERA registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.
1 thought on “Now All Property Work in NOIDA to be Done Online”
I’ve been meaning to read this and just never received a chance. Its an issue that Im really interested in, I just started reading and Im glad I did. Youre a wonderful blogger, one of the very best that Ive seen. This weblog unquestionably has some data on subject that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this thing to light.