As we know, APEDA is an Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority which is the organization of the government founded in 1985. Also, it aids to provide financial assistance, proper guidelines towards the extension of the scheduled product. In this article, we will discuss the Scheduled Products Under APEDA.
Know about APEDA Registration
APEDA has recognised as the Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority which has the organization of the government founded in 1985. Moreover, it serves to provide the financial assistance, proper guidelines towards the development of the scheduled product where such goods designated under the APEDA ACT which is often called as a scheduled commodity and such exporters needed under APEDA Registration.
Scheduled Products under APEDA
An exporter can apply for APEDA’s membership if he stocks any of the following goods:-
- Fruits, Vegetables and their Stocks
- Meat and Meat Products
- Poultry and Poultry Products
- Dairy Products
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all aspects
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Cereal and Cereal Products
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts
- Pickles, Papads and Chutneys
- Guar Gum
- Also, Floriculture and Floriculture Products
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants
Significance of APEDA Registration
The exporters have needed an APEDA certificate for export of scheduled agricultural goods to get several advantages.
- It is a process that allows the exporter to apply for financial schemes run by APEDA.
- Further, it allows involving in training programmes conducted for upgrading the Industries for registered commodities.
- Also, enables the export to avail the advantages of various export-promotion schemes managed by the government.
- Also, Industries development-related scheduled commodities and undertaking reviews etc.
- It practices the statistical data of industries for the proper establishments and release of such statistics.
Moreover, you require any kind of guidance related to the APEDA Registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates reciting to your business.