One Person Company Incorporation
OPC is sole proprietorship business with limited liability features.
The key feature of OPC is One Person Company managed by a single owner.
Separate Legal Entity
OPC is a separate legal entity from his/her owner in the eyes of law.
OPC owner's equity cannot be transferred freely to others.
OPC requires less compliances as compare to private & public limited.
One nominee required who will take over OPC in case owner absence.
OPC Incorporation Process
1. Collect requisite information & documents from you.
2. Apply for Digital Signature and DIN of proposed director.
3. After a preliminary check for Company’s Name availability, apply for Name Approval.
4. After obtaining name approval, prepare MOA & AOA and other necessary documents.
5. Get signatures on the required documents of proposed subscriber and director.
6. File incorporation documents & obtain Certificate of Incorporation, PAN & TAN.