How to get food business registered with Zomato?
In the past few years, India has experienced rapid globalization of its economy. Nowadays, the tastes and preferences of the consumers are generally driven by the quality factor. If it's about running of food business in a posh location, it is health & hygiene that holds topmost priority from a general visitor’s point of view.
In this regard, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), which is the apex authority and a regulator of the food safety and hygiene in India, oversees the safety and cleanliness in the food industry. Recently, FSSAI has already directed all the online business food ordering websites to collaborate with just those restaurants that possess FSSAI Registration.
Zomato is one such prominent online food business aggregator preferred by many foodies. Today, numerous food startups desire to expand their business online with Zomato.
1. What is so special about doing business with Zomato?
India is indeed a huge market with great opportunities. In today’s of the digitalized era, various well informed new businesses have entered the market to tap online clients.
- The rapid growth of online food business websites has now paved the way for intense competition among the food tech startups such as restaurants and a food truck for tying up with such online food business sites.
- In recent years, Zomato, India's famous restaurant search portal has now changed the way the foodies used to order their meals. This renowned food aggregator has helped numerous clients in saving time and effort.
- Moreover, it has assisted its restaurant partners to enhance their business.
Hence, it's important to know how the food businesses having an FSSAI Registration can partner with Zomato.
2. What is the business of Zomato?
Zomato is a global food business site that connects 24 nations of the world.
- The entire business model of Zomato is purely based on an advertisement on the web as well as and on the personalized mobile app.
- It basically helps its partner restaurants by offering them greater access to the clients and thus helping them to expand more and quicker.
- Indeed, Zomato Registration can empower restaurants to reach more clients and grow a global business through an extensive client base.
3. What are the documents to register business with Zomato?
Before the application for Zomato restaurant registration or to turn into a partner of Zomato, the restaurant must have the following:
- First of all, to work as a business substance in India, Private Limited Registration, Partnership or LLP Registration is an absolute necessity.
- Above that, an FSSAI Registration or FSSAI License is required by the business turnover or business scale and nature of the business activity.
- Shop establishment registration and
- GST Registration
4. What is the procedure for registering a food business with Zomato?
The entire procedure for registering food business with Zomato incorporates the accompanying processes:
- To include the restaurant in the Zomato business listing.
- To acquire a Registration with the Zomato
5. How to include the food business with Zomato?
If your restaurant isn't found on the Zomato Business Listing, you can in all respects effectively start by executing these steps:
- Step 1: First you need to tap the 'Add Restaurant Link' and after that fill the registration structure. Fill in your restaurant name, your business telephone contact, city and so on.
- Step 2: Here you need to tap on 'Add Restaurant' to include your restaurant the Zomato Listing choice.
After you have presented the structure, a Zomato official will go to your place and gather every one of your archives:
- copy of PAN Card,
- Aadhar card,
- Copy of FSSAI registration,
- Copy of GST registration
- The photos of the restaurant outside just as inside
On effectively doing the confirmation of the restaurant, your restaurant will be included on Zomato. The Zomato partner registration for business is done.
6. How to register a restaurant with Zomato?
Once adding of your restaurant on Zomato is finished, look down on Zomato site Business landing page.
- There you will see a registration form. On filling that form, your restaurant will turn into a registered accomplice of Zomato.
- Enter the restaurant name, proprietor's name, phone number, e-mail id and city. Then click Submit.
On submitting the form to Zomato, a Zomato executive will call you for the verification process. On verifying your account, your business account on Zomato will be activated.
You can grow your business with Zomato!