FSSAI Registration & Licensing
When Required ?
FSSAI registration or license required if you are into the business of food industry whether manufacturing or processing or packaging or distributing or storage.
Who issue ?
FSSAI License is issued by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Family Health & Welfare, Government of India.
Registration or License
All Food Business Operators (FBO) should get a license. However, Petty Food Manufacturer or small scale manufacturers or temporary vendors just need to register with FSSAI. Click here to read more
FSSAI Registration or License is location based. It requires to obtain multiple FSSAI licenses if food business operates from multiple locations.
State & Central Level Category
FSSAI License categorized into State Level License and Central License. Small & Medium Size FBO requires State License and Large Size FBO requires Central License.
Validity & Renewal
FSSAI License valid for a limited period generally 1 to 5 years. Accordingly requires renewal before the expiry of terms.
FSSAI Registration & Licensing Process
1. Collect requisite information & documents from you.
2. We will do scrutiny of documents & information obtained.
3. Prepare & file an application to concerned FSSAI Licensing Office.
4. FSSAI official will process filed application.
5. Assist in verification & provide clarification if any objection raised.
6. Obtain FSSAI Registration certificate or License.