MSME to get Financial Assistance On Barcode Registration?
There is no doubt that the MSMEs are today the precursors of India’s economic growth. Today they are major contributors to the tax base of India. Seeing its imperative role in India’s economic growth of India, the government is keen to tap its utmost potential.
The government has run several developmental avenues for the empowerment and expansion of the MSME sector.
It's beyond any doubt that the key to access all such avenues is to obtain the Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration in India.
Very importantly, the government has introduced the ISO Certification Reimbursement Scheme, wherein MSMEs can get ISO Certification at a much affordable cost. Along the lines of this scheme, the government is now providing Financial Assistance On Barcode Registration to the MSMEs of India.
1. What is Financial Assistance on Barcode Registration for MSMEs?
The government has launched a Financial Assistance Scheme for MSMEs, which will make it highly affordable for all micro and small business units in India to obtain GS1 Barcode Registration.
- As per this scheme, those MSMEs having MSME registration and who have applied for Barcode Registration will be reimbursed 75% of the barcode registration fees.
- Besides, they will also be reimbursed 75% of the annual Barcode renewal fees for the first 3 years.
- This scheme will surely assist the MSMEs in India to attain the global standards in barcoding.
2. Why is Financial Assistance on Barcode Registration important?
The main objective of providing Financial Assistance on Barcode Registration is to make the MSMEs in India more competent.
- Nowadays, consumers prefer e-commerce portals due to their wide product range and great ease of shopping.
- Such e-commerce portals seek more sellers on their platforms. Hence, the micro and small businesses in India are getting new avenues to directly reach more customers from regional, national and global markets.
- However, the MSMEs need to conform to global standards in order to get advantage of this opportunity.
- One such good practice is obtaining Barcode Registration and adopting GS1 barcodes.
3. What are the benefits of GS1 barcodes for MSMEs?
Here are the key benefits MSMEs can have by using GS1 barcodes:
- It will help in a faster listing of their products on the e-commerce portals.
- Notably, if the MSMEs are operating online, GS1 barcodes will enhance their SEO. The search engines usually provide precise search results of those companies’ websites having GS1 barcodes. Hence, we see that GS1 barcodes will help increase the visibility of their products online.
- Moreover, GS1 barcode registration is necessary for doing business with modern global retail chains such as Walmart, Pantaloons, Spencers, etc.
- GS1 barcode facilitates precise and fast billing, thus saves much time.
- It supports accurate real-time inventory management. It enables automated capturing of inventory data with 100% accuracy. This way, it accelerates the supply chain.
- It ensures hassle-free & duly dispatch of consignment as per the customer order. This enhances customer satisfaction.
- It will help the MSMEs manage a vast global client-base by meeting several buyer requirements simultaneously.
- GS1 Barcode helps in meeting all international benchmarks for products.
- It will allow you to easily, track and recall the products.
4. How can I get Financial Assistance on Barcode Registration?
We can help you apply for getting Financial Assistance on Barcode Registration. Our team of professionals will assist you in the entire process of applying for this beneficial scheme.
For any guidance regarding Financial Assistance on Barcode Registration, MSME Registration, or Barcode Registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.