Get AD Code Registration online hassle free. AD Code Registration is the one-time process. Start your exports business, as our professionals can assist you to get AD Code registration for Indian ports. Just provide the relevant documents and sit back to receive AD Code registration at your Email address.
Providing business banking solutions in association with ICICI Bank
Facilitating Neo Banking Solutions & Corporate Credit Card to Startups
Trusted by Axis bank to cater its clients all licensing & compliance needs
Providing lending solutions for business needs with NeoGrowth
For starting an Import and Export business in India, you must have two registrations as per Government regulations. One is IEC Registration, and another one is AD Code Registration. Without these two registrations, you can not start an import-export business in India. The AD Code is required for customs clearance of your Goods.
An AD( Authorised Dealer) Code is a 14-digit number issued. The purpose behind the AD Code is to ensure that foreign currency transactions in an exporter's current account are from a legal channel or not.
AD Code registration at any single port work for custom clearance of export or Import of Goods across India.
There are multiple benefits of AD Code Registration which are listed below.
1. AD Code Registration will assist you in developing your business and reaching out to a broader market on a worldwide scale, allowing your company to flourish at a rapid pace.
2. Registering an AD Code is the one-time process. It means you won't have to submit any returns. Once the code is assigned to you, you will not be required to complete any more steps or return filing.
3. An AD Code is valid for as long as the entity survives. In other words, the AD Code has life-long validity. As a result, if you register for AD Code, you will never have to worry about renewing it.
4. Based on their AD Code registration, the companies may receive various incentives for their imports/exports from the DGFT, Export Promotion Council, Customs, and several other Government schemes.
AD Code Registration is a must for many reasons in carrying out export business. The significant reasons are as follows:-
1. Exporters who want to export goods from India must register the AD Code.
2. A Shipping Bill is one of three documents that must be submitted for export customs clearance. Without an AD Code registration, you cannot produce a Shipping Bill on Icegate, Indian Customs' electronic data exchange platform.
3. AD Code Registration allows you to transfer credit to the trader's current account directly.
4. Any Government advantages you want to avail of, for example, duty rebates and exemptions, GST (Goods and Services Tax) refunds, and so on, are credited straight to your current account if you have an AD Code registered with customs.
5. Registering or submitting the AD code in each & every port from where you want to export shipment is a mandatory requirement.
6. When exporting goods, exporters must provide the IE Code as well as the AD Code.
7. Furthermore, while receiving money from Abroad, Banks can demand the AD code of the business/individual.
Provide the required business details and information to our web portal.
Choose a package and pay online with different payment modes available.
On placing an order, your application will be assigned to one of our dedicated professionals.
Our professional shall prepare the documents and file AD Code registration application form.
Our professional shall make regular follow up with the Port department for processing of AD Code registration online.
On obtaining AD Code, we will provide an AD Code certificate over the Email.
#1. The Directorate General of Systems and Data Management [CBITC] issued advisory vide 10/2022 dated June 14, 2022 and announced new changes related to AD Code.
#2. AD Code with an associated bank account now only needs to be registered at one port instead of registering AD Code separately for each port in India.
#3. The AD Code Registration process can now be done online at ICEGATE
#4. Once AD Code is registered at one port, the same AD Code can be used for all ports without requiring separate AD Code registration.
#5. Any change in AD Code account details must be done at the port of registration chosen during the application process.
#6. Multiple AD Codes can be registered against one Import-Export Code (IEC) at different ports.
#7. For existing AD Codes, the port where the last shipping bill with that AD Code was filed will be deemed the port of registration.
#8. The port of registration information for each AD Code against an IEC is available on ICEGATE.
#1. Firstly, you need to write a letter to the bank branch manager requesting an AD code in the bank's prescribed format.
#2. The bank will process the application and provide the AD code document on its letterhead, as per DGFT format.
#3. AD code now only needs to be registered with an associated bank account at one port and will be available at all customs locations for use in all ports.
#4. Any changes or amendments to the AD code Registration account details must be made at the port of initial registration using Import Export Code Registration.
Following are the documents that you need to have for the AD Code.
1. Bank's AD Code authorization letter in Annexure-A (original)
2. Exporter's letter on letterhead requesting/authorizing the registration of AD Code
3. Customs broker's letter on letterhead requesting AD Code registration
4. GST registration certificate
6. PAN Card
7. Export House Certificate (if any)
8. Manufacturing Licence (if any)
9. PAN, Aadhaar and Voter ID/Passport of the owners
Our professionals can help you prepare documentation for AD Code Registration. Contact Us.
E-StartupIndia professionals can help you to get AD Code Registration (Authorised Dealer Code). Registering an AD Code becomes a quick and straightforward process that can be done online with a few easy steps with the help of our professional experts.
Step 1: Consult our Experts to check the eligibility and documents requirement.
Step 2: Our team will assist you in preparing all the mandatory documents in the format prescribed.
Step 3: We assist you by applying the AD Code application form.
Step 4: DGFT officials will verify & process the application within a week.
Step 5: After successful verification, we will provide an AD Code Certificate or Document over the Email.
1. ACC Coimbatore Sriperumbudur ICD (INCJB4)
2. AGARTALA LCS (INAGTB)
3. AZHIKKAL PORT (INAZK1)
4. Agra ICD (INBLJ6)
5. Ahmedabad ACC (INAMD4)
6. Alang (INALA1)
7. Alang (INALA1)
8. Amingaon ICD (INAMG6)
9. Amritsar ACC (INATQ4)
10. Amritsar Rail Cargo (INASR2)
11. Ankaleshwar ICD (INAKV6)
12. Arakkanom ICD (INAJJ6)
13. BADDI ICD (INBDI6)
14. BAIRGANIA (INBGUB)
15. BALASORE CONCOR ICD (INBLE6)
16. BANBASA LCS (INBSAB)
17. BANKOT PORT (INBKT1)
18. BARHI ICD (INRUG6
19. BHAMBOLI ICD (INGRW6)
20. BHIMNAGAR (INBNRB)
21. BHITAMORE (INBTMB)
22. BIRPARA (INDLOB)
23. Ballagharh ICD (INFBD6)
24. Bangalore ACC (INBLR4)
25. Banglore ICD (INWFD6)
26. Bawal ICD (INBAW6)
27. Bedi Port (INBED1)
28. Behrni LCS (INBNYB)
29. Beypore Port (INBEY1)
30. Bhavnagar Port (INBHU1)
31. Bhilwara ICD (INBHL6)
32. Bhiwadi ICD (INBWD6)
33. Bhubaneswar Air Cargo (INBBI4)
34. Bhusswal ICD (INBSL6)
35. Borkhedi ICD (INBOK6)
36. Butibori ICD (INNGB6)
37. CFS Albartoss ICD Dadri (INAPL6)
38. CFS Mulund (INMUL6)
39. CFS STARTRACK DADARI (INSTT6)
40. CGM DADARI (INCPL6)
41. CH Chennai (INMAA1)
42. CH Cochin (INCOK1)
43. CH Goa (INMRM1)
44. CH Kakinada (INKAK1)
45. CH Kandla (INIXY1)
46. CH Mangalore (INNML1)
47. CH Mundra (INMUN1)
48. CH Tuticorin (INTUT1)
49. CHAMURCHI (INCHMB)
50. CHANGRABANDHA (INCBDB)
51. CHAWAPAYAL ICD (INCPR6)
52. CONCOR DADARI (INDER6)
53. CONCOR ICD JHARSUGUDA (INJSG6)
54. CSF Nashik (INNSK6)
55. CUDDALORE PORT (INCDL1)
56. Calicut ACC (INCCJ4)
57. Chakeri Kanpur ICD (INCPC6)
58. Cheherta ICD (INASR6)
59. Chennai ACC (INMAA4)
60. Chettipalayam Tirpur ICD (INCHE6)
61. Chinchwad Pune ICD (INCCH6)
62. Cochin ACC (INCOK4)
63. Concor Kanakpura Jaipur ICD (INKKU6)
64. Custom House Pondicherry (INPNY1)
65. DABGRAM ICD (INNJP6)
66. DABHOL PORT (INDHP1)
67. DAPPAR ICD (INDPR6)
68. DESUR ICD (INDRU6)
69. DHAHANU PORT (INDHU1)
70. DHAMRA Port (INDMA1)
71. DHANNAD ICD (INDHA6)
72. DHARCHULA LCS (INDLAB)
73. DIGHI PORT (INDIG1)
74. Dahej Port (INDAH1)
75. Dashrath Badodra ICD (INBRC6)
76. Delhi ACC (INDEL4)
77. Dharmatar Port Mumbai (INDMT1)
78. Dighi ICD (INDIG6)
79. Durgapur ICD (INDUR6)
80. Ennor Port (INENR1)
81. FULBARI (INFBRB)
82. Faridabad Sec-25 ICD (INBVC6)
83. GALGALIA (INGALB)
84. GHOJADANGA LCS (INGJXB)
85. GOPALPUR PORT (INGPR1)
86. GRFL Sahnewal Ludhiana ICD (INSGF6)
87. GUWAHATI AIR CARGO (INGAU4)
88. Gangavaram Port (INGGV1)
89. Gari Harasaru ICD (INGHR6)
90. Goa ACC (INGOI4)
91. HTPL ICD Kilaraipur (INQRH6)
92. Hazira Port, Surat (INHZA1)
93. Hira Boruse Surat ICD (INHIR6)
94. Hosur ICD (INHSU6)
95. Hyderabad ACC (INHYD4)
96. Hyderabad ICD (INSNF6)
97. ICD CONCOR Dhandari Kalan Ludhiana (INLDH6)
98. Intore ACC (INIDR4) Irugur ICD (INIGU6)
99. Irungattukottai Sriperumbudur ICD (INILP6)
100. JAJPUR ICD (INJJK6) JAKHAU PORT (INJAK1)
101. JAMNAGAR AIR CARGO (INJGA4)
102. JAMSHEDPUR ICD (INIXW6)
103. JAYANAGAR (INJAYB)
104. JHULAGHAT LCS (INJHOB)
105. JNCH (INNSA1)
106. JRY Kanpur ICD (INKNU6)
107. Jaigarh Port Maharashtra (INJGD1) Jaipur ACC (INJAI4) Jaipur ICD (INJAI6) Jalandhar ICD (INJUC6) Janori ACC (INJNR4) Janori ICD (INJNR6)
108. Jattipur ICD (INDWN6) KALINGANAGAR ICD (INSKD6) KAMARDWISA LCS (INPBLB) KANECH ICDSAHNEWAL (INSNI6) KARAIKAL SEA Port (INKRK1) KARIMGANJ LCS (INKGJ1)
109. KELSHI PORT (INKSH1) KERN ICD MADURAI (INMDU6) KILARAIPUR ADANI ICD (INQRP6) KODINAR PORT (INKDN1) KRIBHCO Surat ICD (INKBC6) KUNAULI (INKNLB)
110. Karwar Port (INKRW1) Kashipur ICD (INHPI6) Kattupalli Port (INKAT1) Khatuwas ICD (INCML6) Kheda ICD (INKHD6) Khurja ICD (INAIK6)
111. Kolkata ACC (INCCU4) Kolkata CH (INCCU1) Kollam Port (INKUK1) Kota ICD (INKTT6) Krishnapatnam Port (INKRI1) LAUKAHA (INLKQB)
112. LCS Attari Road (INATRB) LCS DARRANGA (INDRGB) LCS HILLI (INHLIB) LCS Jaigaon (INJIGB) LCS Jogbani (INJBNB)
113. Vizag Port (INVTZ1)
114. Waluj Aurangabad ICD (INWAL6)
115. Wardha ICD (INCHJ6)
116. concor Jodhpur ICD (INBGK6)
117. karur ICD (INKAR6)
118. kottayam ICD (INKYM6)
119. Vapi ICD (INVPI6)
120. Varanasi Air Cargo (INVNS4)
121. Veerappandi ICD (INTHO6)
122. Verna ICD (INMDG6)
123. Vijaydurg Port (INVYD1)
124. Vishakhapatnam Air Cargo (INVTZ4)
125. Tuglakabad ICD (INTKD6)
126. Tumb ICD (INSAJ6)
127. Tuticorin ICD (INTUT6)
128. VIRAMGAM ICD (INVGR6)
129. VIZHINJAM PORT (INVZJ1)
130. Vadinar Port (INVAD1)
131. Thudiyalur ICD (INTDE6) Tikonia LCS (INTKNB) Tiruchirapalli Air Cargo (INTRZ4) Tirupur Paakiyapalayam ICD (INTUP6) Tondiapet ICD (INTVT6) Trivandrun ACC (INTRV4)
132. Talegaon Pune ICD (INTLG6) Tarapur ICD (INBNG6) Thar Dry Port Jodhpur ICD (INTHA6) Thar Dry Port sanand ICD (INSAU6) Thimmapur ICD (INTMX6) Thrissur ICD (INTCR6)
133. Sahar ACC (INBOM4) Singanallur ICD (INSLL6) Sonauli LCS (INSNLB) Sonepat ICD (INBDM6) Srinagar Air Cargo (INSXR4) TUNA PORT (INTUN1)
134. SIKKA PORT (INSIK1) SINGHABAD RAILWAY STATION MALDA (INSNG2) SONABARSA (INSNBB) SRIMANTAPUR LCS (INSMPB) Sabarmati Ahmedabad ICD (INSBI6) Sachin ICD (INSAC6)
135. Rewari ICD (INREA6) SACHANA ICD (INJKA6) SALAYA PORT GUJRAT (INSAL1) SATTVA BENGALURU ICD (INKQZ6) SEA PORT- PORT BLAIR (INIXZ1) SHED KIDDERPORE TT (INTTS1)
136. RANPAR PORT Ratnagiri Maharashtra (INRNR1) REDI PORT (INRED1) REVDANDA PORT (INRVD1) Raiganj LCS (INRGJ2) Raipur ICD (INRAI6) Ratlam ICD (INRTM6)
137. Piyala ICD (INBFR6) Porbandar Port (INPBD1) Powarkheda ICD (INPRK6) RADHIKAPUR RAILWAY STATION (INRDP2) RAJSICO Basni Jodhpur ICD (INJUX6) RANAGHAT RAILWAY STATION NADIA (INRNG2)
138. Paradeep Port (INPRT1) Patli ICD (INPTL6) Patparganj ICD (INPPG6) Pimpri ICD (INPMP6) Pipavav Port (INPAV1) Pitampur ICD (ININD6)
139. Pali Rewari ICD (INPKR6) Palwal ICD (INPWL6) Panaji Port (INPAN1) Panipat ICD (INPNP6) Panki ICD (INPNK6) Pantnagar ICD (INHDD6)
140. PCCCC Bandra-Kurla Complex (INDPC4) PIPRAUN (INKJIB) PSWC Dhandari Kalan Ludhiana (INDDL6) PULICHAPALLAM ICD (INPNY6) PUNE AIR CARGO (INPNQ4) Pakwara Moradabad ICD (INMBD6)
141. Nagpur ICD (INNGP6) Navlakhi Port (INNAV1) Okha Port (INOKH1) Old Mangalore Port (INIXE1) Old Mundra Port (INOMU1) PANITANKI NAXALBARI (INPNTB)
142. Marripalaem(Leap International Ltd.) ICD (INGNR6) Modinagar ICD (INMUZ6) NAGPUR AIR CARGO (INNAG4) NAYA RAIPUR CONCOR ICD (INRML6) NCH Mumbai (INBOM1) Nagapattinam (INNPT1)
143. Madhosingh ICD (INMBS6) Madurai Air Cargo (INIXM4) Magdalla Port (INMDA1) Malanpur ICD (INMPR6) Maliwada ICD (INMWA6) Mandideep ICD (INMDD6)
144. LUCKNOW AIR CARGO (INLKO4) Loni ICD (INLON6) Lucknow Air Cargo (INLOK4) MIHAN ICD (INKPK6) MOREH LCS (INMREB) MUHURIGHAT LCS (INMHGB)
145. LCS MAHADIPUR (INMHDB) LCS Nepalgunj Road (INNGRB) LCS Pertapole (INPTPB) LCS Raxaul (INRXLB) LCS Thoothibari (INNTVB) LOKSAN LCS (INCRXB)
We have a top-notch professional team providing a hassle-free and error-free Online AD Code Registration Service in India. Our experts have been completing 1000+ AD Code Registration and staying up to date with DGFT's new registration procedures every day since 2014. So, we render you the best AD Code Registration that is DGFT compliant.
Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, and Company Secretaries make up our diverse teams of specialists. Over the years, we have been dealing with a wide variety of financial services, including export-import, business compliances, taxation, and accounting issues in India. Also, Our service is affordable.
It's your turn to kick start your import-export business with entire legal formalities. Our team is always here to guide you with your export import business at every step while you grow.
To get the AD Code delivered to your email, you can provide us with the required business details and documents to our web portal. Our professionals will apply and deliver AD Code hassle-free.
Every exporter and importer of goods in India is required to obtain AD Code as it is mandatory for custom clearance.
Importers can not import goods without AD Code as they can not generate shipping bills and won’t be able to do foreign remittances.
Bank's AD Code authorization letter in Annexure-A (original)
Exporter's letter on letterhead requesting/authorizing the registration of AD Code
Customs broker's letter on letterhead requesting AD Code registration
Export House Certificate (if any)
Manufacturing Licence (if any)
PAN, Aadhaar and Voter ID/Passport of the owners
Yes, you can register AD Code Online by providing us with relevant documents.
Not Registering AD Code or False AD Code Registration or Fraudulent Data in AD Code can result in-
Fine upto 1000/-
One year of imprisonment
Yes, the Customs Department maintains the records and verifies the AD Code. Moreover, the Customs Department allows clearance only after verifying the AD Code.
Only one AD Code can be obtained from the bank where your current account is maintained. To make changes in AD Code, you need to register a new AD Code.
Any Exporter whether sole-proprietor or business entities having import-export code can apply for AD Code.
Earlier, Exporter has to register the AD code at every port from where s/he wishes to export its shipment. Recently, DGFT announce that exporter can register AD Code at any single port and export goods from any port across India.
Authorised Dealer Code is abbreviated as AD Code. For export customs clearance, the AD Code is a 14-digit code that must be received following the Import Export Code Registration.
If your AD code (Authorized Dealer Code) is wrong, it can cause compliance issues, financial transaction errors, and hinder accurate tracking of authorized dealers. It may lead to pricing or payment processing problems, as well as difficulties in monitoring sales, inventory, and warranty claims. To avoid these consequences, ensure the accuracy of your AD code to maintain proper dealer identification and facilitate smooth operations.
Yes, the AD code (Authorized Dealer Code) can be different for each port. Authorized Dealer Codes are unique identifiers assigned to individual dealers or entities that have been authorized to conduct specific business activities. In the context of ports, different ports may have their own unique AD codes to identify and differentiate authorized dealers operating within their jurisdiction. These codes help in tracking and monitoring the activities of authorized dealers, ensuring compliance with regulations, and facilitating efficient operations within the port environment.
Form A2 is a document used in India for declaring foreign remittances and contains details of the transaction, such as the name and address of the remitter and beneficiary, the amount transferred, and the purpose of the transfer.To learn everything you need to know about the Foreign Remittance Declaration Form A2, read our comprehensive blog post by clicking the link below
All about Foreign Remmitance Declaration Form A2
Serving business owners with an Average 4.8+ Google Rating.
Trusted by Axis bank to cater its clients all licensing & compliance needs.
Providing lending solutions for business needs with NeoGrowth.
Providing business banking solutions in association with ICICI Bank.
E-startupindia is a Proudly Member of Confederation of Indian Industry.The CII is a premier business association in India which works to create an environment.
E-Startup India is duly certified under GOI's Startup India scheme and is renowned for our tech-driven solutions for business & legal services requirements for MSMEs.
E-Startup India is a Google Partner, which implies we are rigorously involved in assisting SME businesses to market their presence in the digital world.