As we know APEDA is an Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority which is the organization of the government organized in 1985. It helps to furnish the financial assistance, proper guidelines towards the development of the scheduled product In this article, we will discuss on complete information about APEDA Registration.
Complete Information about APEDA Registration
APEDA is an Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority which is the organization of the government organized in 1985. It helps to furnish the financial assistance, proper guidelines towards the development of the scheduled product where such products prescribed under the APEDA ACT which is often called as a scheduled product and such exporters required under APEDA Registration.
Objectives of APEDA Registration
Its main objective is to emphasize the products export which is in the schedule to attain the various functions which are attempted by this body under the central government. The government lends the rules and regulations for its implementation by this body for the different administration of the APEDA Act.
Documents Required for APEDA registration
- Approved a duly application form.
- It copies of import and export code which is allocated by D.G.F.T.
- The certificate was approved by the bank authorities.
- Bank account the declaration of the firm which is for the latest 2 months.
- Cheque cancelled.
Functions of APEDA Registration
APEDA functions are:
- It promotes export-oriented exposition.
- It improves the commodity package and marketing.
- Feasible studies of the commodities.
- Industries development-related scheduled products and undertaking analyses etc.
- It obtains the statistical data of industries for the proper establishments and release of such statistics.
- It conserves the responsibility of export promotion and growth of scheduled commodities such as Fruits, Vegetable, Meat, Jaggery and Sugar Products, Cocoa products, Chutneys, Biscuits, Bakery Products, Honey, chocolates, etc.
What are the APEDA Registration advantages?
- With such concern for the export of scheduled product, APEDA registration is mandatory.
- Through the schemes of APEDA exporters can serve of the various monetary assistance.
- For the exporters, it will enable in brand publicity by advertisement, growth packaging, up-gradation of database and surveys etc.
- It provides the proper guidelines for the exporters for the several products and for the countries for exportation.
- Members should be registered which can participate in various training programs which are organized by APEDA for the various scheduled products which helps them to improve the business.
Products under APEDA
An exporter can pertain for APEDA’s membership if he commodities any of the following products:-
- Fruits, Vegetables and their Products
- Meat and Meat Products
- Poultry and Poultry Products
- Dairy Products
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products
- Cocoa and its commodities, chocolates of all elements
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Cereal and Cereal Products
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts
- Jams, Papads and Chutneys
- Guar Gum
- Floriculture and Floriculture Products
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants
APEDA’s Online Registration Process
For APEDA Registration, the applicant should fulfil the application form within 1 month from the date of attempting the business.
If the exporter of scheduled products declines to register within that time limit due to sufficient cause, such date can be extended only by the Authority.
Once the application duly reported and paid by the applicant, the administration will publish Registration -Cum- Membership- Certificate (RCMC).
In case you need any kind of guidance related to the APEDA Registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the freshest updates relating to your business.