Good News for MSMEs! The enterprise registration process in India is now simple, convenient, and faster. The new enterprise registration with Aadhar card will begin on July 1, 2020. Let us know all the critical information regarding Enterprise registration with the Aadhaar card.
How to get Enterprise registration with an Aadhaar card?
Here are the key guidelines regarding Enterprise registration process in India:
- You can get Enterprise registration with Aadhaar card Online.
- Besides, you only have to submit a self-declaration form and Aadhaar Card.
- Moreover, the details filled in can be verified using the PAN number or GST registration details.
Now, there’s no need for uploading documents and other certificates. This has additionally made the Enterprise registration process in India very easy.
Officials said this is possible by integrating the Udyam Registration process with the Income Tax and GST systems.
New Guidelines for Enterprise registration process in India
As per the Government statement, Enterprise registration with Aadhaar card is now completely paperless. All enterprises will be identifiable only by their Aadhaar number.
- The new term for MSMEs will now be ‘Udyam’.
- Besides, the Enterprise registration process in India aka MSME registration will now be known as Udyam Registration.
New criteria for MSME Criteria
As per the recent updates, investment in ‘Plant and Machinery or Equipment’ and ‘Turnover’ are the essential criteria for classifying MSMEs.
- The government notification specifies that exports of goods or services are exempt when determining any enterprise’s turnover, whether it is Micro, Small, or Medium.
- Apart from that, the registration process shall be online via the portal and made public before or on July 1, 2020.
All the new guidelines for Enterprise registration with Aadhaar card will also become effective from the same date. Also know-
Clarification issued on the Investment and Turnover for MSMEs Classification
How to get enterprise registration in India if I don’t have an Aadhaar Card?
The Ministry of MSME has also developed a system for those who don’t have Aadhaar Card. They can now get Enterprise Registration by following the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Individuals who do not have a valid Aadhaar Number can contact the Single Window Systems for facilitation with Aadhaar application or identification number.
- Besides, entrepreneurs can use a bank photo passbook, voter ID card, passport, or driving license to get the registration without an Aadhaar Card.
With that, you can now get MSME Registration without any hassle by hiring a trustworthy MSME Registration Service Company.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.
3 thoughts on “Now get easy Enterprise registration with Aadhaar card!”
I appreciate you sharing this post. Thanks Again. Much obliged.
Major thankies for the blog article. Really thank you! Fantastic.
I cannot thank you enough for the blog post. Much thanks again.