The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) have issued a notification for the new food safety compliance platform to become operational across India. In this article, we will discuss on FSSAI notification for Food Safety Compliance System.
Let’s summaries the Notifications issued:-
FSSAI Notification for Food Safety Compliance System
The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India have issued the new notification for the Food regulators and Food businesses. FSSAI has declared its Food Safety Compliance System will intensify operational in the entire country from November 1. Also, this system has started in nine States which are Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Gujarat, Odisha, Chandigarh, Goa, Manipur, Puducherry and Ladakh.
Further points mentioned by FSSAI
There are further points concerning the new FSSAI notification on Food Safety Compliance System. Some of them are –
- FSSAI has now equipped to extend FoSCoS to the whole country with effect from 1st November 2020.
- It commenced for online FLRS (Food Licensing and Registration System) is the essence of the licensing ecosystem.
- Also, food business operators must acquire an FSSAI registration or FSSAI food licence.
- It has occupied in every state and 70 lakh FSSAI licences/ registrations have been allotted till date while over 40 lakh licensees/ registrants are actively concluding on it.
- Also, FSSAI is introducing its new online platform system called FoSCoS(URL – https://foscos.fssai.gov.in). It will displace the existing FLRS (URL – https://foodlicensing.fssai.gov.in)
- FoSCoS has provided to end for all activities of a food business operator (FBO) with the department for any regulatory compliance transaction.
However, if you have needed any further leadership as regards the FSSAI registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the freshest updates associating to your business.