It is a great moment for the Hotel Association of Western India (HRAWI) as it has been awarded dual ISO certification. And it has become the first-ever hospitality association of India to achieve the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications. This article discusses the detailed information regarding the Hotel Association of Western India’s Achievement by getting dual ISO Certification.
What is ISO?
ISO is an independent organization that lays down safety guidelines and standards for products, services, procedures, and processes to ensure the highest excellence levels. In other words, ISO is a global network of national standards bodies. Therefore, ISO works with professionals worldwide to establish global quality standards and grants ISO Certification to aid organizations to meet their different objectives.
What is the purpose of ISO Certification?
The purpose of ISO certification is to achieve maximum commercial success. Furthermore, many businesses today operate on a worldwide scale. As a result, they face additional challenges in various aspects.
Thus, obtaining an ISO Certification is a significant benefit in terms of improving worldwide product quality and safety compliance.
Benefits of getting ISO Certification
Obtaining an ISO certification for your business offers several benefits, some of which include:
- ISO standards protect the environment by using new approaches. These methods are eco-friendly and help to make the most efficient use of energy resources.
- To maintain consistency in the end output, ISO demands good and repeatable procedures and protocols. It helps firms to manufacture high-quality goods and services in large quantities.
- ISO standards ensure that your product is reliable, stable, and capable of conforming to regulations on a constant basis.
- It also helps companies acquire new consumers, manage supplier relationships more effectively and efficiently, and improve record-keeping methods.
Hotel Association of Western India gets ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 Certifications
The HRAWI, a membership-based service company, has been serving the hotel and restaurant industry since 1951. It is extended across western India, including the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and the Union Territories of Daman & Diu Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
The HRAWI has achieved two ISO Certifications that are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certifications.
- The ISO 9001 focuses on quality products and services and customer satisfaction and makes sure that the companies satisfy the needs of their associated members through a structured Quality Management System(QMS).
- Whereas the ISO 27001 focuses on the security, confidentiality, righteousness, and availability of member’s information and data by the Information Security Management System(ISMS). Learn More about ISO 27001 Certification at –The ISO 27000 Family of Standards
This winning of dual ISO certification shows that the Hotel Association of Western India has excelled in both quality services, customer satisfaction, and information security.
From the President’s desk on getting dual ISO certifications
In this regard, the President of HRAWI, Sherry Bhatia, shared his proud and happy moments with the Public, Association, and media.
He mentioned how their Association had set clear and robust procedures properly across all the regulating areas in addition to documents and data handling, strong business continuity processes, risk analysis and Management, a backup plan, hazard management, office and communications security management, compliance, and monitoring.
In the end, he praised and appreciated the ISO certification for the dual awards and said that “These certifications further strengthen our commitment towards our members and our Association’s quality and security policies. Through the effective application of the systems and continuous process improvements, we have strived to make our organization secure and robust systems for our members’ satisfaction. We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to members for their continued commitment and support. We remain committed to meeting the highest quality, security, and privacy standards.”
If you want any other guidance relating to the ISO Certification. Please feel free to talk to our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.