ISO certification is beneficial to every type of organization, large or small. ISO stands for the International Organization for Standardisation, a non-governmental organization that develops standards for the quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services. Thus, ISO Certification is a great achievement for every firm. However, ISO certifications are not issued by the International Organization for Standardization. In this article, we will discuss the complete process of How to check the Validity of ISO Certificate Online.
They just establish baseline norms and international criteria that must be met in order for them to recognize you. Instead, various external certifying bodies are in charge of completing ISO audits and awarding certifications to organizations. That’s why it is important to check the validity of ISO Certificate Online.
What is ISO?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-profit organization that develops and publishes technical, manufacturing, and commercial standards. There are representatives from over 150 nations in the organization. These experts come from a variety of national standards bodies.
One of ISO’s primary functions is to stabilize and standardize diverse goods and services. ISO certification comes in a variety of forms. ISO certification strengthens your company’s credibility and authority while also enhancing its overall efficiency.
Importance of Checking the Validity of ISO Certification Online
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) establishes standards for a variety of products and services. To be issued an ISO certificate in India, the certification body must first be certified by the national accrediting organization, which must then be certified by the IAF.
An organization that desires to get ISO certification must adhere to the standards established by them. As a result, an organization will often employ an ISO certification expert to examine the organization’s conformity with ISO standards.
If a firm is compliant, the auditor issues an ISO certificate; if not, the firm is given time to close the loopholes by becoming compliant before a certificate is issued.
Service providers may fabricate ISO certifications in order to counteract the expenses of obtaining a genuine ISO certificate. As a result, many clients want to know whether or not their supplier has a genuine ISO certificate. Furthermore, there may be occasions when businesses need to verify the authenticity of their own ISO certifications in order to determine renewing requirements.
Thus, it is important to check the validity of an ISO Certification Online.
Different Ways to check the validity of an ISO Certification
You can check the validity of an ISO Certification through the following steps.
- Go to the IAF website and choose IAF Members and Signers from the drop-down box.
- Select the right nation to find what you’re searching for. A new page appears with information about the national accrediting organization. If the identity of the accreditation body on the ISO certificate does not appear on the list of accrediting bodies for that nation, the ISO certificate is null and void.
- Furthermore, a check for the certifying body that issued the certificate can be conducted on the accrediting organization’s website. If the names of the certification agency do not appear on the accrediting body’s website, it suggests that this certifying body is not certified, rendering the certificate illegitimate.
- If the certified agency’s name appears on the website, it signifies that the certification body is authorized. However, The accrediting body’s website can also be used to double-check the certificate’s authenticity. If the accrediting authority does not have official records, they can be mailed to determine the authenticity of the ISO certificate.
- If there is no online database and no response from the accrediting board, then forward an email to [email protected] and [email protected]
In conclusion, Given the numerous cases of ISO certificate forgery, checking the validity of an ISO Certification is critical. You can use the above methods to do so.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.