EPF stands for Employees provident funds, which is one of the social security schemes for employees. EPF helps employees save a small portion of their salary every month, and later on, it can fulfill their financial needs. Moreover, it serves as a retirement fund for employees that comes under the Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952. In this article, we will discuss How To Get an Online EPF Registration Certificate?
How to Register for an EPF Certificate online?
EPF Registration is not a simple task; it has many requirements such as documents, eligibility criteria, and more. Contacting a professional Online EPF Registration Certificate person or company would be helpful to complete the process smoothly.
Before proceeding further, let’s see the eligibility criteria for EPF account registration.
Eligibility For EPF Certificate
The government of India has specific rules to consider Online EPF Registration Certificate. Initially, the Employer and employees mutually agree with each other.
- An employee can join EPF funds on the date of joining the Employer to enjoy the fund later on.
- An employer must have 20 plus workers or staff to apply for the EPF certificate, and the government of India considers these employers as firms. Often this group of firms comes under the category of compulsory registration.
- Also, an Employer who has less than 20 staff has to send notice to the EPF organization in less than two months. Voluntary registration is required for this type of firm that is human resources less than 20 people.
- All employees can apply for EPF Registration; those are part-timers, full-timer, contractors, freelancers, and the person who is working from home.
Any form of new, old company is established that can be registered for EPF.
Who Is Not Eligible For The EPF Certificates?
- Internship or Apprentice
- Retired Employees
- Non-Resident Indians or people who are working aboard
Documents Required For Opening An EPF Account
The Employer needs to submit a few documentations for the online registration of the EPF Certificate for verification and confirmation.
- Certification from a local corporation
- Pan Card of establishment
- Address proof of employer
- Signature of director, an authorized person from Employer, and a digital specimen are required.
- Telephone bills, water bills, electric bills
- GST registration certificate
- First sale bill of Employer
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery
- Employer Bankers details
After collecting these essential documents, you need to fill the PF application form online. For any problem, you can contact an experienced accounting service provider to do the job.
The process to Online EPF Registration
Registration for EPF is now available online where the employer does not need to step out of their home. Let’s see the quick step-by-step process to register for opening an EPF account online.
- Visit the government of India’s EPFO official website.
- Click on the “Establishment Registration” featured on the home page only.
- On the next screen, click on the Sign-Up button given on the Shram Suvidha portal.
- Further, the person needs to fill the short form by providing all the asked details at the EPFO portal.
- Now apply for the new registration and click on the submit button.
- Finally, complete the process by providing your digital signature.
Benefits Of Having An EPF Account
EPF has many beneficial and crucial factors to look out for employees, like taking care of financial situations, schemes, insurance, online money checking, and more.
Helping Funds In A Critical Situation
Employees entirely relied on salary in unfortunate situations or emergencies. Meeting an accident, illness, or going through a financial crisis is common for a normal life. EPF Registration funds can’t help emotionally but the saving amount at PF can help you financially.
Pension Coverage And Schemes
An employee needs only 0.5 % of salary discount to get a premium insurance scheme and the Employer can give EPFO, which is an employee pension scheme so that EPF is saved for pension.
Other Financial Factors
EPF is used to help employees achieve long-term goals like saving up for children, buying a property, etc. If employees are registered members of EPFO, they can enjoy the UAN portal for online services like balance checking and PF contribution.
In case, you need any kind of direction connected with the EPF Registration, please feel free to communicate with our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the newest updates associating with your business.