As we know the ISO Certifications aims at presenting a global standard that spells out quality, environment, occupational health and safety, information security, and trust. And the international standard that defines the necessity for a various standard like ISO Certification for Healthcare industry and ISO for hospitality industry. In this blog, we will discuss the ISO certification for Information Security and its benefits.
Know About ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 Certification is the leading international standard focused on information security, published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), in alliance with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Both are commencing international organizations that develop international standards.
ISO 27001 has developed to assist organizations, of any size or any industry, to protect their information systematically and cost-effectively, through the adoption of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Benefits of ISO 27001 certification for Information Security
There are many benefits for ISO 27001 for Information Security-
- ISO 27001 will help reduce information security and data protection risks to your business.
- It helps in saving time and money.
- ISO 27001 promotes a reputation and builds trust in the organisation.
- Provides guidelines for the measurement of information security.
What are the 3 Information security objectives?
The main objective of ISO 27001 is to protect three aspects of information:
- Confidentiality: only the approved persons have the right to access information.
- Integrity: only the approved persons can change the information.
- Availability: the information must be available to authorized persons whenever it is needed.
- Importance of ISO 27001
Importance of ISO 27001
As we know ISO Certification presents the commitment to consistency, continual improvement and patient satisfaction. Some of the relevant points are-
- ISO 9001 certification renders a model for a quality management system which focuses on the effectiveness of business
- ISO Certification for Information Security helps in protecting their most valuable information as well as proves to its customers and partners that it safeguards their data.
- Individuals can also get ISO 27001-certified by attending a course and passing the exam and, in this way, prove their skills to potential employers.
- ISO 27001 is easily identified all around the world, increasing business opportunities for organizations and professionals.
If you require any further guidance as regards the ISO certification in India, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the freshest updates relating to your business.