ISO Certifications play a significant role in the success of any organization. Moreover, any organization whether not for profit or for profit or any other organization may utilize ISO Standards and avail its benefits. Even in religious places, ISO Certification can help in improving systems as it was recently proved. This was proved as Simhachalam temple receives ISO Certification. A great achievement by Simhachalam Temple and all stakeholders.
In this article, we shall read the latest news of the Simhachalam temple receiving ISO Certification.
Simhachalam Temple Receives ISO Certification for Quality Management System
- Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple is at Simhachalam in Vizag. The Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple has received ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Andhra Pradesh Minister for Tourism, Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao, and Temple Executive Officer (EO), MV Suryakala together received ISO Certification.
Assessment of The Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple as per ISO Standards
HYM International Certifications came to Vizag. The teams from HYM International took an assessment of the temple systems before issuing the certificate. The HYM International Certifications Private Limited, a third-party audit, and certification body examined various parameters, Minister on Simhachalam Temple Receives ISO Certification.
Tourism Minister M. Srinivasa Rao handed over the certificate to temple Executive Officer M.V. Suryakala. Congratulating the officials, Mr. Srinivasa Rao said, “The concerted effort of all the stakeholders has made this possible.”
The work of the temple administration satisfied the requirements. Also, The senior official informed reporters that food and safety audits are being conducted at the temple.
He also states that a fund of Rs 54 crore has been sanctioned. The funds are a part of the Central scheme Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spiritual Augmentation Drive (PRASAD), for the development of temples.
Know about ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- The ISO 9001 refers to a framework of policies that are intended towards ensuring that the products and services of an organization meet the expectations of the clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
- The ISO 9001 2015 is one of the leading and best versions of ISO 9001. It is well popular as a quality symbol and specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards.
- Any form of organization or business entity can apply and get ISO Certification after meeting the eligibility criteria.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.