Businesses may save money on long-term leases and administrative costs by using a Virtual Office, which provides a real address and office-related services. The presence of a real-world address is a major perk of virtual office space. You may use your address on all of your company letters and mail, which will comfort your clients and inspire confidence. Furthermore, it can be used for taxation purposes especially if you want to have GST Registration. Know all about Virtual Office for GST Registration Delhi through important information mentioned in this article.
What is GST?
Goods and Services Tax is a consolidated indirect tax policy that encompasses VAT, CST, Service Tax, Central Excise duty, Entertainment Tax, etc and is valid all over India with effect from 1st July 2017. Thus, It is an indirect taxation system in India and every business as per eligibility criteria will need to have GST Registration or GSTIN. Every eligible business without having GST Registration will be liable to pay hefty penalties, or their business can also be shut down.
Document Requirement for GST Registration
- PAN Card of the Business or Applicant
- Identity and Address Proof of Promoters
- Address Proof for Place of Business
- Bank Account Proof
What is Virtual Office in simple words?
Having a “Virtual Office” is similar to having an office but without the physical location. There are reputable companies that will provide you with a business address and manage your mail for you. The plan is more affordable because there is no monthly rent to pay. Both the GST Registration and company registration processes may be completed at the same place. Those without the resources to open many physical locations might benefit greatly from Virtual Office Registration.
Some key advantages of Virtual Office
- GST is destination based tax and therefore you will need to have GST Registration in each state where business operates. This can be a hefty cost for multiple businesses to open an office or have a specific place of business for GST Registration. Thus, Virtual office helps save you money and you won’t have to buy a property in each and every state where your business operates.
- The freedom to set up shop in any Indian city or state with a virtual office is the service’s biggest selling point. This is especially helpful for smaller and medium-sized firms that lack the resources to open up additional locations in areas with high concentrations of potential customers and inquiries.
- Each virtual office has a unique virtual phone number to which calls can be redirected from any physical location. These let your callers reach you from any location on earth by redirecting their calls to your primary number. Depending on the time of day and the day of the week, calls to a virtual office number may be diverted to any of a number of other phone lines.
- With a virtual office address, you may register for the GST in that place. In addition, you will be given everything you need to get started, including a NOC, agreement, sign-age, electric bill, and more.
- Hiring people from all around the world is made easier with the help of a Virtual Office. To put it another way, it doesn’t mandate that you hire solely from within a tight geographical radius of your business.
- By registering a virtual office, you may save money that would otherwise go toward paying for full-time employees to handle logistical and administrative tasks.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.