Agriculture and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is a government body that the government of India has established to promote the export of scheduled products and produce them. It is an authority that offers information, guidelines, and financial assistance to the development and production of scheduled products. The central government is responsible for laying out the rules and regulations regarding exporting the products. In this article, you will know everything about APEDA (RCMC) Registration in India.
What are the various functions of APEDA?
- Offering the standard and specifications of the export products
- Promotion and development of export-oriented scheduled products
- Registration of all the eligible exporters
- Offer training to the various exporters in relation to the scheduled products.
- Inspection of the export products to ensure that the government rules and regulations have been followed
- Developed various industries and manufacturing units
- Collection of statistics from the owners of manufacturing units and factories
What are the various scheduled products depending on the APEDA act?
- Fruits, vegetables, and their products
- Poultry and poultry products
- Dairy products
- Honey, jaggery, and sugar products
- Confectionery, biscuits, and bakery products
Benefits of APEDA (RCMC) Registration
- Your company will get enlisted under the Exporters Directory available on the official website.
- You will be getting guidelines and updates on improving the packaging and marketing of the scheduled products.
- Your company will get publicity as you can advertise and promote your products on the official website of APEDA.
- You will get to attend all the training sessions related to the packaging and manufacturing of scheduled products.
Everything about APEDA (RCMC) Registration in India
APEDA (RCMC) Registration Process
- You have to visit the official website of APEDA and register as an applicant.
- Then you have to register as a member and submit all the important information.
- Once done, an OTP will be sent to your registered email address and phone number.
- Once all of your documents are verified, you have to fill out the application form with all the current details and information. You have to attach the specified documents or upload them on the official website.
- Then you have to pay the registration fee.
- Once the payment is successful, the APEDA application number will be generated and you have to keep it securely for future references
- The main step for the registration is approval from the RCMC, APEDA officials
- Once you get the approval, the certificate will be sent to you, or you can download it from the official portal.
It’s best to hire an APEDA Registration Expert to get your registration done successfully without any hassle.
Documents required for APEDA (RCMC) Registration
- You have to submit your PAN card, which is one of the most important documents for all companies, industries, and firms.
- You have to submit a list of all APEDA products that you will be exporting and the development of scheduled Agri products to get the APEDA certificate.
- Import Export Code Certificate for the individual or the business.
- Details about the partners, directors, and proprietors.
- Details of the registered office, branch office, and head offices
- Duly signed and filed a copy of the application form
- Bank certificate of the individual or business in a prescribed format to support the financial status of the applicant
- Certified copy of MOA (if it is a private limited company) or partnership deed (if it is a partnership firm)
- Registration details of a partnership with other Export Promotion Council or Commodity Board, if available
APEDA (RCMC) Registration Fees
- You can pay the registration fee either online using a debit card or credit card or offline by making a demand draft in favor of APEDA at the various APEDA offices spread throughout the country.
- The best way to pay APEDA (RCMC) Registration Fees is through the online method. You can also pay APEDA (RCMC) Registration application fees via UPI on our web portal.
When can the APEDA (RCMC) Registration get canceled?
The authorities have every right to cancel your registration if you provide:
- Incorrect or false information
- Fail to export scheduled products for 12 months
- Breach of rules as set by the registering authority
- If there is a breach in the conditions imposed at the time of certificate registration
Validity of the APEDA (RCMC) Registration
- The RCMC registration is valid for a maximum of 5 financial years
- After completion of the term, you can renew your APEDA (RCMC) Registration
Moreover, If you want any other guidance relating to Apeda Registration, please feel free to talk to our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.