As we know the woolen products have a prominent demand in the winter season, woolen products are used for making sweaters, blankets, quilts and other products for use in winter. Also, Woolen Products has a basic obligation in all government departments. By acquiring the Government Tender, the manufacturer or the seller can have the opportunity to sell their products with high demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender on Woolen Products.
Where do Government Divisions Require Woolen Items?
Here are some spheres where Government divisions may require woolen items:-
- Central & State Government has managed several educational institutions such as Government schools, training centres, etc.
- The Government department procures the assets of free uniform such as jerseys & blazers instantly from the Government Tender only.
Thus, we see that the sellers who have Government Tender are now having extensive scope to supply their products to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for woolen products?
There are various steps to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, it is mandatory for the businesses to register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a manufacturer, then you should have to obtain OEM Panel. There are four major points for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller must have to pay Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to pass through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is further clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be required to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some sellers Exempts from vendor assessment – Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the seller have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also required to obtain brand approval for their respective product. Some of the significant documents required for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Mandatory (Also know about Website Development process)
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The sellers have to add various products such as –
- Category of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the process by which you can provide urge the government to buy the most required products. Also, it is recognised as a Reverse e-Auction which is a sort of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Under the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will acquire the only those purchasers which are from an administration office and a few other budding businessmen.
So, these are the ways you can easily sell your woolen clothes to the government buyers on Government Tender.
If you need any sort of assistance on Government Tender, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the latest updates relating to your business.