Recent Notification issued by the Government of India notified on new eligibility, and guidelines for Udyam Registration for Micro Small & Medium Enterprises(MSME). Every business has to obtain GST registration and file Income tax return on or before 31st march 2021 to sustain the validity of the MSME Certificate.
According to the Government’s revised guidelines, MSME is now placed under the name of Udyam registration. For which, the following documents are now mandatory for the registration of MSME. There is a Criteria for the classification of enterprises as Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises and their registration in Udyam Portal.
Documents Needed for Udyam Registration
- The applicant should have Pan Card
- The candidate should have Aadhar Card
- Complete Postal Address with District and PIN
- The applicant must provide bank Account Details
New Guidelines for the validity of the MSME Certificate
- It is mandatory for every business has to obtain GST registration. before 31st march 2021
- The company has to obtain Income tax return filing on or before 31st march 2021 to sustain the validity of the MSME Registration.
- Moreover, PAN and GSTIN shall be mandatory for the MSME certificate.
- Aadhaar number shall be needed for Udyam Registration.
- No company shall file more than one Udyam Registration
- The existing companies registered before 30th June 2020, shall continue to be valid up to 31stday of March 2021.
- The companies having Udyam Registration number shall update its information online in the Udyam Registration portal, including the details of the ITR and the GST Return for the previous financial year.
- However, the company that fails to update the relevant information within the period specified in the online Udyam Registration portal will provide the enterprise liable for suspension of its status.
- Any individual who cannot file the Udyam Registration for any reason, including for lack of Aadhaar number, may approach any of the above Single Window Systems for Udyam Registration.
So this is the new eligibility, and guidelines for Udyam Registration for MSME in India. If you need any support regarding obtaining the Udyam registration, please feel free to call our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.