MCA(Ministry of Corporate Affairs) allows you to check company registration status on their website. It means you can easily check the company registration status for all types of companies- for example, Private Limited Company, LLP Company, One Person Company, etc from the comfort of your home or office. There can be several reasons to check the company registration status. Also, you might need to research different companies before conducting any business. In this article, you will know about the steps to Check Company Registration Status on MCA.
What is CIN?
CIN(Corporate Identification Number) is a unique number given to all types of online company registration in India. In other words, it is a unique 21 digit alphanumeric number given to businesses who want to have:
- Private limited company registration,
- LLP Company Registration or LLP Registration
- One Person Company Registration
- Public Limited Company Registration
It is mandatory to obtain CIN as Registrar of Companies, MCA Department and Business Professionals use it to gather data about the company. Your business can get CIN only after successful online company registration.
Know about the Steps to Check Company Registration Status on MCA
The steps to check company registration status are simple:
- Firstly, Go to the official MCA Website.
- Choose the menu ‘MCA Services’ from the menu bar on the home page.
- Now, Locate the ‘Master Data’ from the drop-down menu that appears. Select the option ‘View Company or LLP Master Data’. You can also directly visit the page – Company/LLP Master Data – MCA Services
- A new page will appear and you will see the search dialogue boxes.
- Enter the Company CIN, Company Name, and the Captcha.
- Click on the Submit Button and the details of the Online Company Registration Status will appear.
- You can also search the Company CIN after entering the Company Name and other details at – Find CIN
What is Online Company Registration in India?
If you intend to start your business as a registered company, you first need to register with MCA and File the application. This application process can be done online with the assistance of our professionals. Thus, online company registration in India is simply a process of submitting an application to the MCA or Registrar of Companies.
The prerequisites to get an online company registration in India are as follows:
For the in-detail requirement for any type of online company registration, you can contact our business advisors. You can also give us a call at 8881-069-069 to get any assistance to check the company registration status on MCA.
What else can you check on the MCA Website?
Along with the feature to check company registration status on MCA, you can check many other things. For example:
- Details of Directors in a company
- Details of Charges on a company
- Company Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- ROC Code
- Class of Company
- Company Category
- Company Sub-Category
- Authorized Capital
- Paid-up Capital
- Company Registration Address
- Date of Incorporation
- Date of Last AGM etc.
Thus, you can check many details easily on the MCA Website. These features are available to everyone including the general public, professionals, and companies.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.