Due to a rise in infringement issues, trademark registration is a concerning issue among all companies and business owners. Trademark registration is an essential solution that offers a unique identity for your company brand. Moreover, trademarks serve the customers an identity to recognise the brand value. In this article, we will discuss Trademark registration for Transport and Travel agreement: Trademark Class 39.
What is a Trademark?
Trademark is a special symbol or sign which may be in the form of a label, image, numeral for the identification of goods or services provided by a particular company. Moreover, It is classified as intellectual property which protects your brand from any type of infringement.
What is the use of Trademark Registration?
It is necessary to register your company with a trademark. Trademark Registration facilitates brand identification for your goods and services. On the other hand, it creates goodwill associated with the brand as well as the carry out distinct market value over time.
Understand Trademark Classes
Trademark registration is segregated into 45 classes, each class shows different goods and services listed. A set o trademark classes have approximately 80,000 products and services. Here, you can check the list of 45 Classes.
About Trademark Class 39?
Trademark Class 39 provides a unique identity for companies offering services including transportation of people, animals, or goods from one place to another for instance : (rail, water, air).
The same includes further services like the storage facility for goods in the warehouse.
What Services fall under Trademark class 39?
The trademark class 39 includes the list of services, for instance – transportation services, rescue service, services related to parcelling of goods, services for inspection of vehicles. Here is a detailed description.
- A Services rendered by companies exploiting stations, bridges, rail-road ferries, used by the transporter.
- Services including a connection with the hiring of transporting vehicles need a Trademark for transportation.
- services including connectivity with maritime tugs, docks and the rescue of wrecked ships and their cargoes.
- The Services comprising packaging and parcelling of goods before dispatch.
- Services consisting of information about journeys or the transport of goods by brokers and tourist agencies, information relating to tariffs, timetables and methods of transport.
- Services associated with the inspection of vehicles or goods before transport.
List of Services excluded from Trademark Class 39
Trademark Class 39 does not support any kind of advertisement, moreover, no insurance facilities will be granted for, maintenance or repair of vehicles. Here is a detailed description of the list of excluded services.
- Services that are related to advertisement for transport undertakings for instance distribution of prospectuses or advertising on radio.
- Services related to the issue of travellers’ cheques.
- Service incorporating to providing any type of insurances (commercial, fire or life) on the transport of persons or goods;
- Granting of service for the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
Moreover, If you want any other guidance concerning Trademark Registration, please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never avoid the newest updates associating with your business.