A recognized trademark not only addresses the trademark owner with the particular right to use the mark but also entitles the owner to prevent others from using a similar mark that can be tough for the general public. With trademark registration, one can improve the business. Trademark Application has identified under 45 different classes that are based on a kind of business activity. In this article, we will discuss Trademark Class 14 which concerns the business of Jewellery, Precious Metals, and Stones.
Grasp about Trademark
A trademark is an illustration, symbol, and purpose that classifies or specifies the source of the goods of one individual from those of others. Also, it is a word, phrase, representation, and purpose that divides and defines the source of a service rather than goods. Some instances involve brand names, slogans, and logos. The term “trademark” is often used in a general sense to relate to both trademarks and service marks.
Importance of Trademark Registration
Trademark Registration is necessary for many reasons such as –
- Trademarks help you to recognize your products and services from those of opponents and help know you as the origin.
- Trademarks describe a consistent level of a kind of products and services.
- Classification of your brand and the goodwill associated with your trademark can often take decades to build.
- The aggregate value of publicness, promotion, marketing, and sales purposes can quickly reach tens of millions or even billions of dollars, depending on the commodity/service.
Trademark registration differs with 45 classes which are based on the nature of assets and assistance that are divided into several classes. Each class needs a different trademark registration. This is a kind of almost 80,000 products and services and is divided into two divisions – Classes for Goods & Classes of Services. Find out a full list of 45 Classes
Now, we will understand about Trademark class 14
Trademark Class 14
Trademark Class 14 concerns precious metals and their alloys and goods in precious metals, jewellery, precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments.
Goods come under Trademark Class 14
The following goods are classified under Class 14:
- Jewellery covers (i.e., imitation jewellery and jewellery of precious metal and stones);
- Cuff links, tie pins.
Therefore, it includes mainly all types of Jewellery and precious metals
Goods not come under Trademark Class 14
The goods that do not come under Trademark Class 14 are:
- Electric contacts;
- Pen nibs of gold;
- Gold and silver embroidery
- Cigar boxes
In case you need any further guidance with matters about Trademark Registration, please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the freshest updates associating with your business.