A well-known trademark not only performs the trademark owner with the particular right to use the mark but also permits the owner to prevent others from using a similar mark that can be complex for the general public. With the trademark registration, one can expand the business. Trademark Application is considered under 45 different classes which are based on a variety of business activity. In this article, we will discuss Trademark Class 12 which reflect the business of Vehicles
Know about Trademark
A trademark is a statement, phrase, symbol, and design that recognises or distinguishes the source of the goods of one party from those of others. Also, it is a word, expression, representation, and object that classifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than goods. Some examples involve brand names, slogans, and logos. The term “trademark” is often applied in a general sense to refer to both trademarks and service marks.
Significance of Trademark Registration
Trademark Registration is obligatory for many reasons such as –
- Trademarks assist you to identify your products and services from those of competitors and help know you as the origin.
- Trademarks express a constant level of a variety of products and services.
- Recognition of your brand and the goodwill associated in your trademark can often take decades to establish.
- The aggregate value of publicity, promotion, marketing, and sales purposes can instantly reach into tens of millions or even billions of dollars, depending on the product/service.
Trademark registration differs with 45 classes which are based on the nature of goods and services that are classified into different classes. Each class needs a different trademark registration. This is a division of almost 80,000 products and services and is divided into two divisions – Classes for Goods & Classes of Services. Find out a full list of 45 Classes
Now, we will understand about Trademark class 12
Trademark Class 12-
Trademark Class 12 concerns to pertain to vehicles; appliance for locomotion by land, air or water.
Goods come under Trademark Class 12
The following goods are classified under Class 12:
- Motors and engines for land vehicles;
- Couplings and device components for land vehicles;
- Air seat vehicles.
Therefore, Trademark Class 12 includes mainly all types of vehicles and all categories like Land, Air and Water.
Goods not come under Trademark Class 12
The goods that do not come under Trademark Class 12 are:
- Certain special vehicles not for carrying purposes
- Certain parts of vehicles
- Railway stock of metal
- Motors, engines, couplings and transmission elements other than for land vehicles
- Elements of motors and engines
In case you need any further guidance with concerns to Trademark Registration, please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the freshest updates associating to your business.