A well-known trademark not only presents the trademark owner with the particular right to use the mark but also enables the owner to prevent others from using a similar mark that can be complex for the general public. With the trademark registration, one can boost the business. Trademark Application is considered under 45 different classes which are based on the kind of business activity. In this article, we will discuss Trademark Class 11 which consider the business of Lightning, Heating and Cooking
Understand about Trademark
The Trademarks Act, 1999, known as, a phrase, logo, design, and sequence of colours or shapes, etc. and that implies the uniqueness of a brand or the product and distributes from competitors. It is a globally recognised trademark and is the most significant asset of a business. With a unique Trademark, users can easily differentiate your products or services from different competitors’ products.
Trademark Registration for Computer Software and Electronics: Trademark Class 9
Importance of Trademark Registration
Trademark Registration is mandatory for many reasons such as –
- Trademarks help you to identify your products and services from those of competitors and help know you as the source.
- Trademarks express a steady level of a variety of products and services.
- Recognition of your brand and the goodwill involved in your trademark can often take decades to establish.
- The aggregate value of publicity, promotion, marketing, and sales efforts can quickly reach into tens of millions or even billions of dollars, depending on the product/service.
Trademark registration varies with 45 classes which are based on the nature of goods and services that are classified into different classes. Each class requires a different trademark registration. This is a division of almost 80,000 products and services and is divided into two sections – Classes for Goods & Classes of Services. Find out a full list of 45 Classes
Now, we will know about Trademark class 11
Trademark Class 11-
Trademark Class 11 concerns to equipment for lighting, heating, vapour generating, cooking, refrigerating, exhausting, ventilating, water supply and hygienic persistence.
EXAMPLE – Prestige Electric Kettle
Goods come under Trademark Class 11
The following goods are classified under Class 11:
- Air conditioning apparatus;
- Bed warmers, warm water bottles, warming pans, electric or non-electric;
- Electrically heated cushions and covers
- Electric kettles;
- Electric cooking appliances.
Goods not come under Trademark Class 11
The goods that do not come under Trademark Class 11 are:
- Steam producing apparatus (parts of machines);
- Electrically heated clothing.
Trademark Registration for Surgical and Medical Instruments: Trademark Class 10
In case you require any further guidance with regards to Trademark Registration, please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never avoid the newest updates associating to your business.