A well-known trademark not only provides the trademark owner with the exclusive right to use the mark but also allows the owner to prevent others from using a similar mark that can be confusing for the general public. With the trademark registration, one can certainly boost the business. Trademark Application is considered under 45 different classes which are based on the sort of business activity. In this article, we will discuss Trademark Class 10 which consider the business of Surgical and Medical Instruments
Know about Trademark
The Trademarks Act, 1999, known as, a phrase, logo, design, and sequence of colours or shapes, etc. and that implies the uniqueness of a brand or the product and distributes from competitors. It is a globally identified trademark and is the most important asset of a business. With a unique Trademark, users can quickly differentiate your products or services from different competitors’ products.
A consequence of Trademark Registration
Trademark Registration is compulsory for many reasons such as –
- Trademarks assist you to identify your products and services from those of competitors and help know you as the source.
- Trademarks symbolise a steady level of a variety of your products and services.
- Recognition of your brand and the goodwill included in your trademark can often take decades to establish.
- The aggregate value of advertising, promotion, marketing, and sales efforts can easily reach into tens of millions or even billions of dollars, depending on the product/service.
Trademark registration varies with 45 classes which are based on the nature of goods and services that are classified into various classes. Each class needs a different trademark registration. This is a division of almost 80,000 products and services and is divided into two sections – Classes for Goods & Classes of Services. Find out a full list of 45 Classes
Now, we will know about Trademark class 10
Trademark Class 10-
Trademark Class 10 concerns to surgical, medical, dental and veterinary apparatus and instruments, artificial limbs, eyes and teeth; orthopaedic articles; suture materials.
Goods come under Trademark Class 10
The following goods are classified under Class 10:
- Special furniture for medical use;
- Hygienic rubber articles;
- Supportive bandages.
Therefore, it involves mainly medical apparatus, instruments.
Goods not come under Trademark Class 10
The goods that do not come under Trademark Class 10 are:
- Hand tools and implements, hand-operated
In case you require any further guidance with regards to Trademark Registration, please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never avoid the newest updates associating to your business.